8th March: What women inspire you- and why?

Martina Hackbartt
7 replies
Hey, everyone! And happy women's day. Today I wanted to bring a different topic. As the popular phrase says: "Here's to the strong women, may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them". There are lots of strong women everywhere. But who inspires you in particular? Perhaps it's a famous woman, or maybe it's someone from your family As for me, my mom inspires me because, despite all adversities, she's taught me every single value that represents me today. She's showed me what independence should look like, and told me no one should be able to take that away from me. She helped me become the woman I am today, and for that, I'm very grateful. On the other hand, all women in STEM and male-dominated work environments inspire me every day. They show me that regardless of how much more difficult things can be for us; we are a bit closer to equality.

Replies

Violet Stone
We've gathered together 6 of the most inspiring women we could think of, whose example not only changed the world in some way but also were the inspiration for ... https://clickmorestuff.com/
Shreya Singh
Hello @martina_hackbartt, A belated Happy Women's Day. The topic of the discussion is very pure. So, in my life I am surrounded by alot of women. For me personally, My mother is my inspiration. We all know how mothers are selfless, loving, caring, protective, strong support system, basically an wonder women, who can solve all he problem just at once. My mother has certainly imbedded some strong qualities in me. Her dedication and drives motivate me. Her opinion matters to me and my opinion matters to her. I have become the person that i am because of her.
Martina Hackbartt
@shreya_singh13 Hi Shreya. Happy belated women's day for you too! Your message is absolutely wonderful. Congratulations on having such a powerful woman in your life.
Srishty Chaudhary
There are many women in my life that have inspired me at different moments and they are continously doing so. My mom is my inspiration because she has taught me one thing - to become financially independent. My friends have made me realised that I am a strong person and can stand for myself at any point of life.
Martina Hackbartt
@srishty_chaudhary Hi Srishty! Seems like our moms are some of the most powerful women that exist! Thank you very much for sharing, loved reading your contribution.
Tiagorbf
I actually compiled a list with all the female entrepreneurs I interviewed in my podcast: https://wannabe-entrepreneur.com...