Share your product here to get support, feedback, users (w/c 17th of February)

Abadesi
122 replies
Hi Makers! This thread is dedicated to you if you are: (1) launching soon or recently launched (2) looking for beta users (3) asking for feedback on a landing page First, start by helping out another maker. You can check out their launch, give their product a review or share a comment on their launch post. Once you've helped someone else out, share your product link here and BE SPECIFIC about who your target audience is and how we can help.

Replies

Shraddha Srivastava
@abadesi Thanks for starting this thread. Hi makers, we are working on a product Browsee . Browsee helps you with optimizing the user experience on your product. With our AI-based tags, you can get pinpointed sessions to watch and analyze if there are any frustration clicks, network errors/slowness or user is confused. Other than that we give you funnels, segments (which you can create without adding any events unlike GA or Mixpanel). Also, we have added feedback forms and rating widgets to get UX score from your users. In addition, you will also get a User Board where you can see the level of user engagement on a per user basis. This may help you with optimizing the journey and also help you with converting more users as you know to whom you can ask for money. Let us know if this helps or if there is any feedback!
Shraddha Srivastava
@abadesi @oliver_wolf Thanks Oliver for your kind words. Yes, I will definitely handle the privacy concerns upfront. Thanks a ton for your feedback!
Oliver Wolf
@abadesi @shraddhasrivastava Super much like the website. good color scheme, clear product description, nice pricing page. Some words about the General Data Protection Regulation would be nice. As a potential user, I'm curious whether I'm compliant with this in case I'm using your service.
Jack-Edward Oliver
@abadesi @shraddhasrivastava oh this is awesome. the Crowd feature is pretty great, haven't seen that before. Will have to try this out. I agree with @oliver_wolf about having more clear information about privacy implication, and making a point of it. It's a very hot topic right now, and being ahead of the curve on that issue will win you both end-user recognition and third-party trust.
Shraddha Srivastava
@abadesi @oliver_wolf @mrjackolai Hey Jack! Thanks. Crowd animation was a feature where we were trying to add time dimension to heatmaps but it is still work in progress as in the first cut it came out a little messier than expected :). Thanks for your feedback and I will cater the privacy concerns upfront!
Aliaksei Kulbei
@shraddhasrivastava neat idea, here is some feedback on product onboarding. 1. The main thing is that person who sign up for your product is not nessasary the person who can do the integration. Like most probably it is a Product Manager who will signup - and he can not do the integration. Making 'Integrate Browsee' onboarding step super easy is very important. For example u can add a feature there saying 'Email integration how to' and then you enter email address - click the button - and Integration how to goes to the developer 2. It would be really nice to have have demo data on the new account. It takes some effort to integrate - so If i could see the demo data first - it would be great, would help me understand the value of your product without integrating. 3. Autoplaing video is annoying - you are in the office, sound on, no headphones - and then whanever u click the link - the video starts to play with the sound. like cmon. The thing is that if someone want to learn more - she will click 'Play' and if someone dont - will be just annoyed and stop / close video immidiately. 4. Once use signup for your product - it is unclear what first action she should be taking. I would guess u want to integrate - so you could do that in blocking modul window or something more eye-catching than current solution.If u decide to go with blocking modal window - implement ability to dismiss, ability to email integration code, ability to integrate - then u can measure this in data and see what user prefer etc. hope that helps. @shraddhasrivastava do u guys already use anything for business analtyics? Was wondering if we could help you with that, we are creating getprobe.io Please let me know, will be happy to speak more about your product
Jamie Barton
I'm in the process of working on the app side to a side project I kicked off late 2019. I have a landing page which I'd love some feedback on. Is it clear what it does and provides? https://cartql.com
Alisa Smelkova
@notrab I really like the page. It looks solid and provides a clear info on a product. I'm not a developer but I've understand the basics.
Oliver Wolf
@notrab It's easy to understand what the product is about. I also like the idea. Does it also offer a REST API?
Irma Mesa
@notrab I love how clear your hero banner is. It's easy to know how cartql works by providing the visitor with strong bullet points. I'd maybe an "request invite" button in the hero area over it being in the navigation bar. My eyes first go to the headline and sub headline and naturally i'd look for a way to sign up if i was interested.
Jack-Edward Oliver
@notrab Hey this is awesome. Is this available now?
Jamie Barton
@oliver_wolf Hey, thanks for the feedback. It's designed to fit a niche in the GraphQL space. Totally possible for anybody to wrap the GraphQL API with REST though 🏄🏻‍♂️
Artem Galenko
Hi, Product Hunters! I want to share with you DueFocus - https://duefocus.com/ DueFocus is a comprehensive time tracking software powered by machine learning that fully analyzes your workflow and how you are focused on work in real-time. The app helps to control distractions, delve into deep work, and provides personal metrics of efficiency and productivity based on data. DueFocus is made both for self-management and teams. Looking for your feedback, guys! Thanks for your attention
Alisa Smelkova
@unrealartemg I tried to track time with Everhour, Toggle and ResqueTime, but I didn't get used to any of those tools. Maybe it's something about me) But I'm gonna try to use DueFocus this week, seems like a very powerful software to me.
Oliver Wolf
@alisa_smelkova @unrealartemg I like the idea, I had to stop using harvest because they wanted to make me pay. But for a personal project, I did not want to spend money on that. The UI looks good but is also a bit confusing. I connected the account with github and I expected I can find issues to track the time on. Weirdly I see a list of github repos but not those I'm currently working on. Also, when I want to assign "cold time" to a project, there is a button "create task". I is not clear for me what a task is here. Is it - a task type (like development, styling, accounting, ...) or - is it a concrete task (e.g. change color of sign up button to red) Another confusing think is the fact that if I'm moving the mouse over the focus graph at the bottom of the app, the graph changes. I do not understand why? these are the impressions of using the app for a couple of minutes. I hope it helps. Best Regards, Oliver
Robert Zalaudek
@unrealartemg I really like the fact that you've got so many integrations. How long have you been working on this and did the addition of integrations make a big difference in gaining users?
Sam Abrika
@unrealartemg I see that you have an Asana integration. Is it possible to log on Asana how long each task took and get the analytics at the end of the week?
Video Surveillance
Hi, Product Hunters! I want to share with you Web Camera Pro I'm in the process of developing a new p2p application for video surveillance with artificial intelligence. The current version is still raw and for ms windows 64 bit. But we will soon also compile new version for other platforms.
Thank you for any feedback
Oliver Wolf
@web_camera_pro I think it is a big idea. Some thoughts: - can I set up alerts? for example when there is a dog peeing in my front yard?
Oliver Wolf
@web_camera_pro The background video in the header, could show some more realistic use cases
Piotr Bartoszek
This week, I would like to finish the page where we display startups/side projects added to our website. Missing things: 🕵️‍♂️ Search mechanism 💪 Filtering by category ⛳️ Products’ ranking 📄 Pagination 🚨 Error handling 😱 404 site After that, we plan to dig dipper into data to better understand pain points and user behaviors.
Oliver Wolf
@piotr_bartoszek I would like to help you, but I don't know how! On what parts are you looking for feedback?
Tomek Kloc
@piotr_bartoszek please add to your list a little fix for 'scroll to the top' button. I had to wait 3 seconds just to scroll up ;) the animation is unnecessary
Piotr Bartoszek
@tomasz_kloc thanks for the feedback! At least I know that you immersed in the website and saw a lot of stuff if you wait 3 sec to sroll up :D that's good sign ;)
Alisa Smelkova
Hi, makers! Today I want to share with you Vectorly. In short words it is Career framework + Knowledge base + Team reviews in one single place. We're not launching yet, but we're in active preparation phase. Right now we're looking for honest feedback. Sooooo... If you wanna try product before the release day, subscribe to our Ship page, or wink to me here 😉 https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Oliver Wolf
@alisa_smelkova I scrolled down the page and almost felt from my chair as the image coming closer to me scared me :D but then I start enjoying it and scrolled up and down all the time. The product itself seems to be good idea :)
Robert Zalaudek
@alisa_smelkova Sounds like a good idea. I've subscribed and look forward to learning more as the product develops.
Aliaksei Kulbei
@alisa_smelkova do u want feedback on your product or landing? If you give me access to your product - will be happy to take a look and give you some thoughts.
Alok Londhe
I'm thrilled to share Nuovopay - https://nuovopay.com/ with the Product Hunt community! NuovoPay enables device leasing companies & telecom carriers to secure their leased devices against non-payment. NovoPay works as an online recovery agent, facilitating payment reminders & remotely locking defaulter devices from a centralized dashboard.
Oliver Wolf
@alok_londhe I like the website, clean and simple layout. I cannot not rely say something about the content as this is quite far away from my interests.
Alok Londhe
@oliver_wolf Thank you for your feedback.
Graeme
Hey! I'm working on https://letter.so, feedback on the landing page would be useful. I think my header line could be a bit weak, and we went with stroke-style illustrations, so I'd like more opinions on how the characters come across - I'm not sure if they all look just like white people
Kyrylo Taranenko
@graeme_fulton in general your landing page looks good. It would be easier to help you with a header line if I better understood your goals. What you're trying to convey and who do you appeal to?
Oliver Wolf
@graeme_fulton nice website. The Product is good described. It did not took me long time to figure what it is about. To make it even better, I would include a 1min video at the beginning. according to the product idea I was thinking that services like mailchimp have such a thing build in. IMO it is a pain to use them but its a quite big competition and it might be that user prefer to just get used to the pain then looking for an alternative.
Laura Vasquez
@graeme_fulton I really love the art work on the site!
Felix 📍
@graeme_fulton I really like the art and design - a well made product! Have you thought about adding a small "boarding"-process? This can also be just small markers, that explain, where to click first.
Svend Court-Payen
@graeme_fulton Looking great - your video does a great job at showcasing how your editor is unique 👍 What kind of pricing do you have in mind?
Kyrylo Taranenko
We're preparing for the ProductHunt launch of our Whatsapp collaboration tool. I'd appreciate your opinion about the landing page: https://timelines.ai/whatsapp-in... What questions arise when you read the page? Is there anything missing? Would you try the extension or what prevents you from doing so? My goal for the launch is to get people try the app and learn from their feedback, so your help would be extremely useful!
Oliver Wolf
@kyrylo I think I would spend a litte more time in highlighting the problem that this product solves. I cannot get a clear idea. but, maybe I'm just not in the target audience.
Felix 📍
@kyrylo I think the features-section is a bit too small. In my opinion that's the most important part.
Graeme
@kyrylo @oliver_wolf same for me, I can't understand what the problem is - but also maybe not be the target audience. "Easily share and review information from Whatsapp business messaging" - i don't know why I would want to review and share information from whatsapp.. "Get clear insights from your WhatsApp business conversations" or "Understand what your WhatsApp customers are saying" or "Grow your business with insights from WhatsApp chat" something like that
Kyrylo Taranenko
@oliver_wolf @graeme_fulton thanks a lot for your feedback! It's always helpful to see with a fresh eye! I think that you're rather right, it's dangerous to fall into "nah, they are just not the target audience". And than suddenly nobody is a TA :)
Kyrylo Taranenko
@fmeichelbock thanks! I plan to address it with screenshots instead of icons and a video once all the promised features are released. I think this should help this case.
Narration Box
Hi Product Makers, we want to share with you Narration Box. Give it a try here: https://narrationbox.com Would love to have some feedback and comments!
Oliver Wolf
@auditus_ nice one, I like the idea and the website. The second example "Narrated by Narration Box's Matthew" has a better quality than the first one in the header "Narrated by Narration Box's Joanna". I would exchange them. Although there is weird hight pitched noice in the background of the second example.
Narration Box
@oliver_wolf Hey! thanks for your comments. This really helps. And yes the landing page is going under a revamp right now so the audio quality will be improved very shortly!! 😀
Aliaksei Kulbei
@auditus_ love the idea, a couple of things on signup: 1. You ask for Email and user name on the signup form - kinda a bummer, u can just use email as a login 2. Once I sign up - u force me out of your product to validate my email - I would make email validation a background process - basically, u never wanna force user out of yours onboarding flow 3. Your email end up in my Spam box - (and thats exactly one of the reasons why u wanna handle email validation separately) : ) 4. Once I click on the link on email - im forwarded to your web page - and asked to click 'Confirm' button again - thats totally unnecessary - like u already know it is me - i just clicked on the link 5. Once confirmed - Im ending up on the screen saying - 'Aye! It's all empty in here. You have no audio yet.' - So I have to figgure out where to click next - again you leave it up to the user to figgure that out - while u should be guiding the next action. Im sure you could simply all of that a lot. I would allow people to enter a text on your web page - and select some voice - so thay can try your tool - and then if they wanna download the voice - and get access to more feature - they would need to create the account. In that way you make it super easy for some one to try your product - and get customers that are actually interested. Hope that helps. One the other notes - @auditus_ do you guys have customers already? What are you using for your business analytics - to track your mrr / churn and so on? Wondering if we would be able to help you here
Laura Vasquez
Hello Makers and Hunters! www.ppcadeditor.com - check it out and let me know what you think! Our product was made with PPC marketers in mind. It's a tool that allows you to present your ad copies in an easy-to-understand preview format which your clients will love! We recently launched and are currently in the open beta phase, looking for users to try it out and let us know what they think :)
Oliver Wolf
@laura_vasquez95 the video is super good! I total I think its a useful product!
Felix 📍
Hi everyone! I'm building caveas, an analytics platform that allows small businesses to monitor all their tools without being a data geek (shopify, youtube, google analytics and more). You can connect caveas to your tools with just three clicks and choose between different card-templates. I'm looking for beta testers and I'm willing to give away free one year subscriptions to everyone who wants to give me feedback and helps me find the data that really is interesting! https://www.caveas.com Thank you for any feedback!
Aliaksei Kulbei
@fmeichelbock hi! Here is some thoughts. It is very difficult to understand what your product actually does. Like on your landing you say: - The easy way to keep track. -Monitor all your tools with just 3 clicks. Like this tells me nothing about your product. Easy wa to keep track of what? Of costs? Of user engagement? Clicks? Weather? What we are tracking? Same story with the second one - Monitor all your tools with just 3 clicks - like what am I monitoring? I guess u got the idea - just be much more specific in what you offer and tell it right away - dont ask user to figgure it all out / scroll or read - cause majority simply wont do that. Hope that helps. Also @fmeichelbock do you have customers already? Wondering what do you guys use for your business analytics - like mrr / churn etc.
Felix 📍
@aliaksei_kulbei thank you for your feedback! I understand what you mean, I should go for more facts, like data-examples and screenshots of the final product/cards. I will have a look how I can integrate this - thanks! To your question: We're not having any costumers yet, but are planning to use chartMogul for analytics.
Mathieu GUFFENS
Hi guys, please have a look at my project and share your feedback, thanks! MOSC is a mobile app to save products of online stores and get notified in real-time when they are discounted. Always buy at the best price via MOSC price alerts. https://www.mosc.app
Franklin Ejike
hi guys, i been working on an update for an anonymous chat app, i would really appreciate if someone can give me a review on the update and how i can make the app better. thanks https://play.google.com/store/ap...
Svend Court-Payen
@abadesi Thank you for these weekly feedback threads! They helped to prepare the launch & hopefully this one will help for the aftermath :) Once made it to #2 Product of the Week while we only had 30 beta users a few days ago ! This is huge 🔥 We focussed on making our stories-on-the-web interactive with sliders, polls, CTAs, free text input,... and are the only one in the world doing so, for now! I am convinced Once has a huge potential for makers willing to test an idea, research their market or get feedback from their customers with an immersive mobile-first experience. What do you think?
Prajwal Prashanth
Hey PH community! We’re planning to launch in couple of weeks, this will be our first ever launch and we would love any feedback on our platform https://www.jovian.ml Jovian is the tooling & collaboration stack to power the future of data science & ML: a platform to track & reproduce data science experiments, collaborate with teammates, and automate repetitive tasks. (In the X for Y analogy, it's like "Atlassian for ML"). It's a library/framework/cloud-provider agnostic, and easy to try out: as simple as adding a few log statements to your code and it tracks everything automatically( like datasets, Jupyter notebooks, source code, hyper-parameters, trained models etc.) Interdisciplinary data science teams consisting of data scientists, ML engineers, PMs and SWEs can benefit from Jovian in the following ways: - Better visibility, easier knowledge sharing and end-to-end reproducibility of data science & ML projects. - A central collaboration platform working with remote team members and outside consultants while ensuring high quality & throughput. Ranging from public open source projects to private projects for teams. - Managing your experiments with different versions of code with tracked metrics and notes with a visual interface to compare and analyze them. - Integration with tools like Slack, Email to keep everyone on the same page and to get notification while training models. [Bonus Feature] As blogs are popular among many data science enthusiasts we have made Embedding of Jupyter Notebooks possible. Embed to Medium, Reddit or your own website. Thank you, for your time. Looking forward to your feedback and happy to answer any of your queries.
Irma Mesa
I'm slowly rolling out Meet Cafecito https://meetcafecito.com focused on connecting remote workers 1:1 for coffee, lunch, or activities. Lots of remote workers struggle with isolation and less opportunities for organic social interactions so I'm building Cafecito to support remote workers in meeting new people and getting value out of it. Ask: I'd love to get your thoughts on the idea if you're a remote worker. How does that landing page communicate the idea? Is the value clear?
Graeme
@_justirma I like that, it solves the loneliness problem of remote working..maybe the heading could be more actionable e.g. "Find fellow remote workers to grab lunch with"
Irma Mesa
@graeme_fulton thank you so much. i like the idea of making the heading more actionable. going to give it a shot.
Peter Onwe
Hi Makers, could you please take a look at my product idea and let me know what you think of it? I recently joined this platform based on recommendation from someone, As it stands, I truly need help on getting more sophisticated ideas from you all smart fellows to enable me work on my new project I've been thinking of the best way to approach a new software that I'm about to build but I really in my hard times now in terms of idea on what to actually include on the app... more like the features that it should have. However, I'm kindly requesting that you take a look at my idea and make possible suggestions on things to add to make it a want-to-have by every marketer out there. I'll really appreciate. So, here's my idea: I want to build a retargeting app that'll serve as a central dashboard for marketers, enabling them to manage all their retargeting links from Facebook, Adroll, Retargeter, Google, Fetchback, etc all in one central dashboard, which is my app. Basically, my app should have the feature that'll enable it's users to copy their ad tracking code from Facebook, Adroll, Retargeter, Google, Fetchback, or whichever retargeting platform that they're using which I must have integrated with my app. Then, they should be able to create a retargeting campaign inside my app by: 1. writing the name they want the campaign to bear, for Example: (Google -[enter product name] retargeting) 2. Pasting the ad retargeting pixel they must have gotten from the retargeting platforms they're using 3. Entering the landing page URL that you want to retarget. When this is completed, a short retargeting code will be created and can be used in Emails, or even in blogs/websites so that whenever any visitor visits the link, it'll redirect them to wherever the user wants, while doing the work of retargeting if eventually they didn't buy. So instead of having to get long codes from different retargeting platforms or managing the codes inside different retargeting platforms that they're using, they can easily manage all of those links inside one dashboard. Basically, that's what I want my app to be doing, but I want it to go beyond that... I want it to have more sophisticated features. I'll be here reading your honest suggestions on what you think I should include in this development to bring it to existence. Thanks for your time in reading this.
Tomek Kloc
@harley_preston I'm not sure what problem this app would solve. From what I understood, it makes long retargeting codes shorter, but now you have to copy them in two different apps and rember to update both.
Peter Onwe
@tomasz_kloc thanks for stopping by to take a look at this... I appreciate. In one sentence, this is what the software does: "It helps marketers to manage all their retargeting pixels from different retargeting networks all in one place."
Peter Onwe
@tomasz_kloc thanks for stopping by to take a look at this... I appreciate. In one sentence, this is what the software does: "It helps marketers to manage all their retargeting pixels from different retargeting networks all in one place."
Dave
I'm working on a startup called Delegate to: Automate your VC busy work. Looking for some feedback from VCs and would love to hear more about what tools you all are using for task automation in general. We are based out of Stanford, CA and can meet up locally or chat online. Check out our website here: https://www.hthesis.com/delegate
Yun Wei
Hi all, I recently relaunched NockNock after a website revamp. NockNock is a web based 3D virtual tour creation software. The hope is that anyone with an inexpensive 360 camera can create these virtual tours in minutes. Whether in real estate, rentals, business, or just for memories, virtual tours offer whoever your audience is an immersive experience. Appreciate your feedbacks! https://nocknock.io
Aliaksei Kulbei
@broody one question I would ask before giving some feedback: Are you trying to target people that already knows that something like 'virtual tour' exists but they r having trouble to create one or you r trying to target ppl that have no idea about virtual tours and you wanna show them how they can leaverage that? Depends on your answer you would structure your landing differently. Please let me know