Do you think an app similar to slack for esports organizations would be a good idea?

Eric Dorman
4 replies

Replies

David Odukoya
Depends. How many esports organizations are there? Remember every office is a potential target for slack (including esports organizations). You're narrowing down your market significantly, so be sure you're solving a specific need because you'll need high conversion rates
Eric Dorman
@david_ta There are hundreds of esports teams around the world. I wanted to specifically narrow my market down to just the esports industry in order create better market fit. Plus if you have a product that is developed only to help solve a certain problem in a specific industry, I feel that increases the adoption among the players most impacted by the need your trying to solve for. Now some could argue that Discord is a slack replacer for video gamers and esports organizations, but Discord doesn't have the correct tools to help only the esports teams. Also Discord wasn't originally created to solely help only esports organizations manage their communications within their teams, but instead wanted to be the place where gamers created their own community built messaging platforms where they could interact with their peers.
Alex Dombrowski
Uno dei segreti del successo dei giochi di casinò online è la costruzione di una comunità. Impegnatevi con i vostri giocatori a più livelli per promuovere un senso di appartenenza e di fedeltà. Create forum o gruppi sui social media dove i giocatori possano connettersi tra loro e discutere delle loro esperienze. Promozioni regolari, programmi di fidelizzazione e premi per la partecipazione possono rafforzare ulteriormente il loro legame con il vostro marchio. https://gratowinlogin.com Costruite la fiducia nella vostra comunità e il vostro marchio non svanirà mai. Facendo crescere la vostra comunità, non solo fidelizzerete i giocatori, ma il "passaparola" ne attirerà di nuovi attraverso le segnalazioni.