Which is the best SEO tool you known?

Rahul Nair
9 replies

Replies

Fabian Maume
It depend of your budget. Ahrefs is the one with the best data but it is quite expensive (especially if want to use the API) SEMrush is cheaper. If you are on low budget: Mangools and MarketingMiner are nice to consider.
Claire Lacompte
@fabian_maume Mangools looks nice. I will be testing it.
Alejandro Cantarero
@fabian_maume Ahrefs now has a free version that is pretty great. Obviously doesn't include everything they have to offer, but we've been able to do a lot with it. Ahrefs Webmaster Tools. https://ahrefs.com/webmaster-tools
Cica-Laure Mbappé
I use Screaming Frog. You get a good overview of what's going on our website, even with the free version. It's a good website crawler because there is a lot of features to audit your page. I really like the fact that it is a desktop program. I heard SEMRush is a good one. I want to go for it and compare it to SF. I hope I helped you choose!
Dragos Bulugean
It depends on what are you trying to accomplish. Ahrefs is the best for some things, but it depends on what you need it for and what is your budget.
Paul Nica
Google Keyword Planner, Search Console and Google Search suggestions(at the bottom of the page). If you're on a tight budget, you can do a lot of things with these tools if you know how to
Landon Vago-Hughes
Once you've found your keywords, you guys should check out Topic to actually optimize your online content. We've been using Topic - usetopic.com - (No affiliation to them, just a great product). It grades your content from F to A++ based on what words you need to include in your content. The words they tell you to add are words that other high ranking articles have added to theres.
Roman Lawrence
When it comes to SEO tools, there are several great options available, but two that have consistently proven their effectiveness are SEMrush and Ahrefs. Both tools offer a comprehensive range of features to help improve website performance and optimize for search engines. Personally, I have been utilizing both SEMrush and Ahrefs in my work with clients website (https://riderapk.com/zee5-mod-apk/), and I find their combination to be highly valuable. I recommend giving them a try and exploring their various features to see which one suits your specific needs the best.