What would be the aha! factor in a product that gets you to convert away from Amazon?

Mitch Gillogly
7 replies

Replies

Christian Dooley
Honestly assuming amazon wins on shipping, quality assurance, and low prices, i would say you need an out there feature. To me this could be some sort of lottery system? Every time i shop from the site i get entered in to win a ton of free money in credit or something along those lines. I don't really see beating amazon without a major pull or value add that is different from the expected guarantees from amazon
David T. Kim
Hey Mitch. For eCommerce, it's hard to break pricing and super fast deliveries. But I wish I could trust the reviews more. If the reviews are transparent and believable, with a solid return policies in place, I wouldn't mind paying an extra dollar once in a while. Lastly, I normally shop specific products off Amazon, rather than commodities. So niche offerings with niche experience could bring me out of it.
Abe Winter
Supply chain transparency -- let me reduce my reliance on forced labor, energy + pollution. Let me support local businesses and short shipping routes for things that are in season.
Mark Sernoskie
Its hard to put a specific factor to my issue. I do not like that many people get a product from somewhere like Ali express, and sell it for 3-4x more than it costs in a local store. This seems to be the case for products between the price range of 15-30$ I try to avoid this as much as possible.
Paul Woodthorpe
Price, free shipping, better layout, fewer scam listings.
tom taylor922
For eCommerce, it's hard to break pricing and super fast deliveries. But I wish I could trust the reviews more. If the reviews are transparent and believable, with a solid return policies in place, I wouldn't mind paying an extra dollar once in a while. For that I have been know that the best one is https://xxxtentacionmerch.net/pr...