API to integrate billing in multiple countries

Gonzalo Filomeno
10 replies
Hi everyone! I am developing the billing module of my system and I was looking for a billing API service that integrates multiple countries ... any suggestions? . Thanks you all 🙂

Replies

Fabian Maume
@gonzalo_filomeno So you are looking some some kind of white label invoicing module to include in your product if I understand well?
Gonzalo Filomeno
Thanks! @fabian_maume.. I've been watching both but I can't find the solution I need, let's see if with an example you can tell me if I'm wrong. I have clients (veterinary owners) in almost all Latin American countries and the invoicing module of my CRM should allow each of them to make invoices for their clients in each country. It would be like a solution like this https://www.appoctava.cl/ but it is for multiple countries, that only applies to Chile for example.
Gonzalo Filomeno
@fabian_maume Yes, especially the possibility of connecting a single billing API that connects several countries. We already did it for some individuals (like that one from Chile) but if there was a general one it would be great :). Or we will start doing it ourselves haha
Sanjith Kanagavel
If its Only Card Payment go with Adyen, Wallet then PayPal, Card and Wallet then Stripe. If you need a Subscription Management tool, try Chargebee!
Gonzalo Filomeno
Thanks @sanjith_kanagavel !! I've been watching that options but I can't find the solution I need, let's see if with an example you can tell me if I'm wrong. I have clients (veterinary owners) in almost all Latin American countries and the invoicing module of my CRM should allow each of them to make invoices for their clients in each country. It would be like a solution like this https://www.appoctava.cl/ but it is for multiple countries, that only applies to Chile for example.
Sanjith Kanagavel
@gonzalo_filomeno I think you need an electronic invoicing tool, Sorry I don't know of that kind that only does that. But Stripe and Chargebee does invoicing (or billing) and payment handling as well.