Which experience design tool do you prefer?

Brandon Kindred
6 replies

Replies

Yuliia Mamonov ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
So far, Figma 2.0 has been great! Have developed three different website prototypes with it. No complaints there! The other two, on the other hand, seem to be losing the race.
Brandon Kindred
@yulia_mamonova I'm just starting to get into Figma. It looks pretty cool so far
Yuliia Mamonov ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
@yulia_mamonova @brandon_kindred1 it really is cool! And super simple. I mean I'm not a Designer, but they made prototyping a breeze even for outsiders like me.
David T. Kim
Oh man. Sketch has really fallen off the map. They really dropped the ball. I'm curious who's next.
Jordan Ellis
I tend to switch back and forth between Adobe XD and Affinity Designer. XD is fantastic for quick mockups, but I usually use Affinity for everything else, icons, final assets, more complex designs, etc.
Aleyna ร‡atak
Adobe XD is the only experience design tool that I use, and I don't use it only for experience design. After its latest update with 3d transform feature, I tend to switch from Adobe Illustrator to Adobe XD for my other design stuff like social media posts and banners! :D I also love how it works together with Adobe Illustrator. I created an illustration system using Adobe Illustrator to draw elements, then built the system in Adobe XD.