With everything going on in the the world today- what makes you optimistic about the future?

Hannah S Kim
8 replies

Replies

Moritz Wobith
Because the future is in our hands and we can design how it will look like🚀 This is why many of us have become Entrepreneurs to contribute their part to our common future🌎
Moritz Wobith
@hannahsuyun This is the main goal! Building the future to make sure it will become a better place!
Hannah S Kim
Hope we can all build a better future for ourselves and give back to our local communities!
Masoud Fatemi
I think about: "We're in the same boat" some people are in the upper floors, some down, but still the same boat. So it's my choice to go up or stay down. This helped me to start working on my launch plan on PH instead of following election news (that's not even happening in my country!)
Hannah S Kim
@masoudfatemi Glad your mindset is helping you become more productive! Best of luck with your launch :)
T
I think future is becoming worse and worse. Technology impel peoples more lazy, desire. wars, environmental pollution. But no matter what happen, i want to do what i should do. Put my energy on education, medical, etc. Everyone has own destiny.
Hannah S Kim
@oneflyke Yes, the future may seem bleak, but we should still try our best in our respective places.
T
@oneflyke @hannahsuyun Bingo!!╭(′▽`)╯