What specific areas do you need help as a founder to grow your SaaS product or Business?

Joseph Abraham
14 replies
A - Getting relevant and contextual insights πŸ’‘ B - Getting the right mentors 🀝 C - Raising capital and meeting the right investors πŸ’° D - Accessing the right tools πŸ’» and templates πŸ“ E - Getting information and joining the right incubators πŸ₯š and accelerators 🚘 F - Hiring best in class talent πŸ‘©β€πŸ’» We are building a SaaS network and your responses will help us be more contextual πŸ™‚ Thanks a ton in advance πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Replies

Katya Veremeichik
I would say, growing the digital presence of the product is the biggest struggle. That's a hell of a job and not always rewarding. And, of course, C - meeting right investors
David T. Kim
I think meeting the right investors!
Mohammed Imthathullah
Learning how to market your product.
Kiran M
A - Getting relevant insights on the industry
Wayne Smallman
A and E, but since I'm pre-startup, the product-market fit is proving to be near impossible for me β€” I have a negligible network.
Mr Ethar Alali
Sales :-D Without a doubt!
B - Getting the right mentors 🀝 C - Raising capital and meeting the right investors πŸ’°
Jason Grills
@kjosephabraham Honestly, a lot runs on insights you capture for your business. This is especially true for a SaaS business because there’s a lot of competition in the market now and everyone is trying their best to see what’s working for one brand and what’s not. We need to collate all this data and see what will make our product more attractive in comparison to others in the market. This data also helps us decide our marketing pitch and what will help us boost our visibility in a market that is now flooded with multiple options.