Let's guess! What does your business do just by looking at it's name? (No links) 😎

Prathamesh Krisang
43 replies
This one is difficult. But let's put our assumptions to test. That's what we startups do all the time. And again, know the rules, 1. ☝️ Just write your company / product's name. 🚫 No explanation or links. 2. ✌️ Reply to atleast 2 other founders with your answer to what you think their product name means. The more you give, the more you get. 3. 👌 Do not explain what your company does for at least 24 hours from when you post your comment. This is for your benefit. 🚀 Credit to this idea goes to a contributor from IndieHackers.

Replies

Varun Gandhi
@lluis_m_ventura Looks like a word made of two words. Co + meet. Co can be a company or a group of people or like-minded people. Meet is a meeting. .me is for me as an individual / a person. Comeet.me - A place where I meet like minded people like myself?
Prathamesh Krisang
@lluis_m_ventura something related to growth?
Lluís Ventura
@lluis_m_ventura @krisang far from what we do! But we want hypergrowth for co-meet!
Prathamesh Krisang
The name of our product is "Recast Studio" .. .What do you think it does? @abhinavsohani @satendra_kunwar
Prathamesh Krisang
@abhinavsohani @satendra_kunwar @krisang @jessehojjensen bang on... I am not sure if you already knew it or was it seriously a guess. :p
Jesse Jensen
@abhinavsoni @satendra_kunwar @jameskelley9 q(Question) Change on how it can be a good thing?
James Kelley
@abhinavsoni @satendra_kunwar @jameskelley9 @krisang I wish crypto.....We are real-time Leader Experience solution in Microsoft Teams where we drive inclusivity in a meeting environment.
James Kelley
@krisang Thank you. What are you working on?
Varun Gandhi
@jameskelley9 (without reading any replies 😬) Not sure what 'q' stands for but looks like change is the bigger and important element of what you do. More of a B2B setting where you help a company move from A to B. A to B could be a plan or strategy or approach or process. Some consulting?
Bastian Buch
Our Platform is called "The Mentoring Club" - what do we do?
Nikhil Dikshit
@mrdoubleb very descriptive. should be a place for mentors and mentees to connect?
Jesse Jensen
@mrdoubleb You mentor startups to be successful?
Prathamesh Krisang
@mrdoubleb I love such self descriptive names. A place where mentors come together and bitch about their mentees? LOL! Just kidding... It looks like a place to get mentored for any specific topic.
Olga Trykush
@jessehojjensen Is that an Antivirus Program?
Prathamesh Krisang
@jessehojjensen Secure your photos via encryption or something?
Jesse Jensen
@jessehojjensen @olha_trykush Nope. :) I can understand the antivirus part for secure, but not pik. SecurePik makes it easy for business owners and their customers to safely pick-up their goods at store, restaurant, cleaner, etc.
Jesse Jensen
@jessehojjensen @krisang Nice try. :) We would have used SecurePic if that was the case. SecurePik makes it easy for business owners and their customers to safely pick-up their goods at store, restaurant, cleaner, etc.
Fritz Brumder
Our product is called Zipcan. What do you think we do? Or maybe more importantly how does it make you feel?
Fritz Brumder
@fritzly @olha_trykush Nope. Zipcan is a fast way to add video chat to your app or website. We wanted a name that felt quick and short. The only symbolism is Zip = fast and stitching together 2 things - our software piggybacks on other web apps and sites. Can is a reference to the old kids tin can phone.
Prathamesh Krisang
@fritzly At first glance it looked like something on the lines of WinZip or WinRar... Then I read your description.
Olga Trykush
Great post, what do you think 'Gingersauce' does?
Prathamesh Krisang
@olha_trykush helps you make your food better?
advait vaidya
Hi folks, the name is "HubbleForm"
Varun Gandhi
@advait_vaidya Hubble is more of a brand element to the name rather than a function, it seems. Form is function. More like GoogleForm or TypeForm or JotForm. Is it?
advait vaidya
@advait_vaidya @varun_gandhi yup, but I also thought Hubble (the satellite one) for a collector thing as it also collects information from space :P Thanks by the way for the response.. :)
Varun Gandhi
Ours is 'being'. What do you think?
Nate Shastry
Love this post idea! We are "ChoiceIQ"! What do you think?
Prathamesh Krisang
@nate_shastry Is it some kind of a product around giving recommendations to users using AI?