How much time you spend on programming everyday?

Mir Taha Ali
29 replies
Programming is an interesting job as well as creativity. One know a programming well is like entertainment for him, because it works as we design. Comment down how much time you spend on programming? relating to your work, interest or research.

Replies

Razvan Angheluta
9-12hrs. Work + side hustle :D
Mariano Pardo
Lately I'm spending 12-15 hours per day. I know is a lot, but with the pandemic there isn't much to do anyway 🤷‍♂️
Raimundo Llao
@marian2js wow you are the guy from etoro, i was copying your trades all the year. thanks for those returns 🚀
Dmitrii Pashutskii
About 4-5 hours tops. I can't do really productive programming more than that. I tried to code more but after analysis, I realized it gives a worse output.
Maryam Saddiqui
Normally work for 10-12 hours a day depending upon the requirements
Krunal Shah
10-14 hours every day. Job plus a side project that I am very serious about :D.
Dmitry Drobyshev
About 9 hours on weekdays
Ytzvan Mastino
This is a really relative question. I think programming is 90% thinking, and 10% actual typing. Even as a full time software engineer, on my most productive days I don't find myself coding more than 4 hours, the other part of the time was really getting into the flow state, or getting into the zone, as people calls it. I measure my knowledge / performance as a coder based on the number of times I need to look into stackerflow for trivial tasks such as filter an array or center a div element. Back to the original question, I think the moments while you learn the most is when you code something you really want to code (a side project, ie) rather than a task asked from your supervisor.
Felipe Reigosa
Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm doing something that requires some serious creativity like implementing a new feature about 4 hours and I'm done. But I can code all day if I'm just doing busy work fixing small bugs, refactoring code etc.
Griffin kisia
i spend 8hrs per day, I found a great tool for checking my time it's called waka time. https://wakatime.com/ you can try it out it has free and paid versions.
Will Chertoff
9 - 12 Hours. Day job + Side Company
Alex Coder
If the product I am working on works fine then I'll be as long as it works fine but if not I couldn't normally concentrate more than 1 hour in one go and a total of 5 hours.
Abdul Samad
At max 6 to 8 hrs. Depends on the work and client.
Darshan Baid
10-16 hours per day for 10 days, then 2-5 days of rest + other hobbies.
David T. Kim
1 hour everyday. But that's because there are other priorities such as communicating with the team, contacting investors and such.
Lisa
I spend not too much time on programming because distant learning sometimes really makes me crazy. I spend hours with my laptop witing my task. My friend told me that i need coursework help service because it can save your time and the company guarantee A+ grade. If someone here like me, do not spend your time on writing this stuff, just contact the company as me and my friend and stay relaxed
Mary Smith
Needless to say, that those who spend more than 6 hours will face problems with their eyesight. I think, if you were looking for cv writing services near me, you would find many people wearing glasses. Guys in cvuniverse.co.uk can confirm that.
Mary Smith
I spend about 4-5 hours a day for me is the optimal solution. Based on this article pros are spending 7-10, but if I spend that much it's not very productive.