What is the best channel to promote a online only No-Code event?

Sascha Willutzki
6 replies
Hey all :D I have seen that there is an event section on Producthunt but it doesn't seem to be used that much right now. Have you made any experience with that or other platforms or websites to bring people together for an online event? I am trying my best to figure out the best Channel. I'm open to any ideas or best practices!! Cheers from Berlin

Replies

Joel Loyol
There are ton Facebook Groups, there is slack group. Different no code product forum, I know the Bubble.io one is pretty active.
Prathamesh Krisang
1. Collaboration with NoCode, SaaS & Startup related Facebook Group admins. 2. IndieHackers 3. HackerNews 4. No Code directories These 4 come on top of my mind.
Ben
@krisang Some good suggestions above and probably where I would start. You could also check-out Meet-up or Eventbrite, generally can get some good traction there.
Alvaro Mathis
Leverage social media platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter for a professional audience. Create engaging content, use relevant hashtags, and consider LinkedIn Ads. Additionally, employ email marketing to reach existing subscribers, collaborate with no-code influencers, and list the event on platforms like Eventbrite for broader visibility.
Ibn E Adam
The most effective channel for promoting an online-only No-Code event depends on your target audience and strategy. Social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook are great for engagement and sharing. Email marketing is valuable for direct communication with subscribers. Event platforms such as Eventbrite offer ticketing and registration features. A dedicated website or landing page, SEO optimized, can attract organic traffic. Content marketing through blogs, webinars, and podcasts can reach a wider audience. Engaging in online communities and leveraging partnerships can also be fruitful. Paid advertising on platforms like Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn can increase visibility, and word of mouth through incentives and referrals can further amplify your event's reach. Tailor your approach to your audience and track performance for adjustments as needed.
Ibn E Adam
this was agreat thread.