What are your favorite spooky movies?

Aaron O'Leary
33 replies
Another week has passed and it's Friday, it being Halloween weekend and all I'm sure people have some fun plans, albeit socially distant of course. Personally, I'm watching spooky movies and eating pizza. Currently on the plan are: Halloween, Scream, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Conjuring, Paranormal Activity, the Exorcism. What are your favorites?

Replies

Hannah S Kim
The Shining and Coraline :)
Martins Gouveia
The "Saw" horror saga.
Aaron O'Leary
@recitomartins Yes! Love them, although can be a bit gorey for my taste hahaha
Jake Crump
I'm not really one for scary movies, but I love The Thing and Alien. My essentials to watch every Halloween are: Beetlejuice, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Rocky Horror Picture Show. More spoopy than spooky.
Larry Bieza
@jakecrump great to see another The Thing lover! I highly recommend the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers, of of the best 50's scifi
Calum Webb
The only scary movie I've seen have been IT 1 & 2! Anyone know any comedy spooky movies, other than the Scary Movie series, that might be fun to watch this weekend?
Kristin Ides
Trick 'r Treat! Such a cult classic! 🎃
Eddie Y
Conjuring UNIVERSE FOR SURE!
Lee Bellon
The Social Dilemma 😬
Sandoche
I love "Sinister", "The Ring", the recent "Midsommar" and the old "The Shining"
Kat Kajderowicz🦀
I regret seeing part of 'The Grudge'
Dorabet
all of thailand horror movies
Chris de Steuben
The Witch, Hereditary, Midsommar are all excellent. Blair Witch Project is also a classic.
Jake Tital
Tower of Terror, Ghost Ship, and Saw
Hailey Sohoza
nightmare before christmas and the addams family
Eddie H.
I watched the Exorcist when I was 7 yrs old. Had trouble sleeping for 5 years after that so it is definitely not my favorite. The Ring and High Tension stand out for me.
V D Raman Namboodiripad
@eddieaich Exorcist, still gives me chills. It was so way back long. Beats the hell out of me every time i go back my memory lane.
Scott Finneran
Everytime I watch a new movie on netflix it becomes my new favorite scary movie. www.leagueofstartups.com (worldwide startup tournament)
Jonas Bärtsch
"the Gremlins" - in German
Parisa Mosadegh
Definitely "The queen's gambit". It's fantastic
Pasindu Subasinghe
Nice plan. I had kind of the same thing but couple of different movies like The Shinning, Doctor Sleep and The Grudge 2004.
Yami San
The website is chock-full Downloadhub movies with tasty movies from various genres such as Romance, Sci-fi, Action, Comedy, Horror, and so on.