What do you think about Social Media nowsaday?

Minh Dang
2 replies
"Content moderation is incredibly difficult, especially in the critical context of an election. We are trying to act responsibly & quickly to prevent harms, but we’re still learning along the way.” Twitter and other tech companies are under a lot of pressure to moderate effects and are updating guidelines as necessary.

Replies

Olga Trykush
The trust is at the bottom. I noticed that people hate following corporate businesses on socials (especially, tech ones) as they think that such accounts only publish posts to promote their products, and all their blogs are made for SEO, so the info they have is the same as all other materials on the Internet. Also, people know that their favorite influencers promote companies in the paid basic, and who is left to believe then? I see that a lot of posts are made just because one of the main rules of socials, is to be active there. Why not to think about people, why they should read you? What is the point for them to follow you? I miss uniqueness and authenticity.
Minh Dang
@olha_trykush Great talk. People now seem to follow the same template made by the social media company. I don't see many posts that have their own opinion not to mention some are very robotic. I saw many real posts on social media with a clear voice and statements are being hidden or deleted by AI, this is why we need a moderator. A machine can't do as a human. More than machinery we need humanity.