If I started a product today, I would...

Tena
7 replies
Fill in the gap! This question came to me because there's many many times where I just nod my head saying things that I wish I did when starting with Email Meter. — If I started today, I would use Google Tag Manager from the beginning — If I started today, I would centralize all user data from day 0 (to later feed our marketing strategies and damn simplify everything ) — If I started today, I would interact a lot with my users in a public Nolt board What's yours? ✅ > If I started a product today, I would _____

Replies

Nihey Takizawa
If I started a product today, I would start small and not scalable, test the users response and adapt or pivot from it.
Tena
@nihey Myself, I always struggle if the "do things that don't scale" should be applied to the entire product or just the sales/hr stuff. Interesting.
Anca Sandu
If I started a product today, I would begin with interviewing and observing my future users
akshata raikar
If I started a product today, I would start it small, and addressing core user problems may be a feature or two. Based on this gauge users other pain areas and have it prioritized accordingly.
Cathrin Schneider
If I started a product today, I would not worry about already solving "future" problems (like scale, potential customer support effort, what if someone steals the idea, etc). Just focus on testing the demand and talking to lots of people about the idea