What's the best way to run automated twitter searches for keywords on nominated accounts?

Issac Elnekave
6 replies
Hi team - trying to find a way to automatically search for certain keywords on accounts that I follow on Twitter. Any products / suggestions you have would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Replies

Fabian Maume
You can use Phantombuster The "Twitter Profile Scraper" will give you the bio of the profile. You can import the result in a google doc sheet using "importdata" function and make all the keyword analysis there. If you need help combining different Phantom using googlesheet let me know.
Brian Felix
Hey Issac, you can you use Tweetdeck and add a column that has a search term to your dashboard.
Jeremy Ravenel
Hey @issac24_peter do you know a bit of python ? I'm pretty sure the product we are about to launch can help do that and much more ;) naas.ai => happy to chat about it.
Issac Elnekave
@issac24_peter @jeremy_ravenel Naas looks super cool! congrats guys. It almost seems like overkill for my little query but would love to give it a go if you can pop a template for it? Thanks!