What are the best tips do you have to get engaged with this community?

Vartika Jaiswal
3 replies
Hi People, I'm new to the community and launched an AI-based marketing & sales cloud to identify, target, and reach out to potential & existing customers. The goal is to build a new age marketing platform powered by AI, designed to be a modern marketer secret weapon which can automate the process, deliver campaigns with minimal wastage of budgets and higher ROI on ad spends. Looking forward to reading your responses!

Replies

adele51
Modern world is full of many digital things and I also use digital world to write my research paper. I use this website where I get best research paper writers at best prices. they are very supportive and skilled.
Jacqueline von Tesmar
Posting a product you've made and asking for feedback and adding your feedback to other people's products is the basis of Product Hunt. That's a great way to start!
Vartika Jaiswal
@jacqvon Hey Jacqueline! Thanks for the advice. I have been doing this activity since I joined this platform, hoping to get the result soon. Do you mind having a look and providing us with your sincere feedback: https://www.producthunt.com/post... .