What are your favourite health & wellness products?

Elias Stråvik
6 replies
Bonus points if you're using them in your team or company. Would love to get a better view of the B2B health and wellness space!

Replies

Jake Crump
I got an Apple Watch Series 3 about 6 months ago, and it's made me much more conscious of my activity levels. I thought clearing the rings would be a bit gimmicky, but it's actually a really fun motivation to get up and move throughout the day. Also, after having it recommended many times, I finally got a foam roller. I can honestly say it's made a huge difference in my recovery times. If you do any kind of exercise, I highly recommend picking one up.
Elias Stråvik
@jakecrump I totally agree with the Apple Watch. Took me a few months to really start to appreciate it, especially the activity/fitness app. Big fan of foam-rolling as well, really helps out in the back, neck and shoulders after a long day.
Matvey Veretennikov
Hey 👋 https://zenia.app/ Zenia adapts to your pace, monitors the progress, and gives gentle corrections to make your practice as safe and effective as possible. Whether you want to start yoga, build strength, get in shape, feel better, or be inspired, the app will help to achieve your goals. And yes, that's all completely confidential: although the frontal camera is used to recognize movements, it doesn’t store data or record video. I use it with headspace.
Vinoth Vinaya
Headspace and Jefit 🙋‍♂️
Tom Bielecki
Specific to B2B? There's an app called Challenges for competing on Apple Watch activity in teams. We do monthly challenges in a FB fitness group that I'm in.
Anna Pozniak
Headspace is very helpful 🧘