How much do you rely on Instagram for SaaS promotions?

Rajan Verma (Aarvy)
9 replies
Just curious, has any one got prospect leads by promoting on Instagram compared to FB, Twitter, Reddit etc ?? I believe SaaS products must be promoted on desktop accessible platforms, although I may be wrong here.

Replies

Meghna Bagri
I agree with your point because we get most of our traffic from desktop devices but we can not ignore Instagram. It's an underrated social media platform for SaaS companies but with Instagram you can increase your brand visibility and can build brand loyalty and trust with a good feed.
Rajan Verma (Aarvy)
@meghna_bagri I second that, even i follow this process . Anytime I see an ad about good sass product. I search it on my desktop instead of interacting with ad.Or might save for later
Forster Perelsztejn
It really depends on what you're selling and who you're selling it to. If you're Buffer, it makes total sense to advertise on Instagram. You need to identify where your audience hangs out and if they can sign up for your SaaS on whatever device they're using. Or you could use Instagram to push some content and push for signups on desktop. But you need to do the exercise for your specific case :)
Rajan Verma (Aarvy)
@forster_perelsztejn1 Ahh.. how could i miss it, I need to see where they are hanging out. thanks.
data Gugee
It's a list of popular TikTokers who have the most followers on TikTok.www.gugeedata.com/influencer/fol...
Douglas Johnson
I'm contemplating social ads for copilot.team. The users we have (front-line managers and reps) are certainly present on there. I may introduce it in Q1 2021.
Deep Sherchan
Well. Being in Saas startups and dealing with saas products on day to day basis, whenever I see interesting Saas ads on Instagram. I definitely click (out of curiosity) or hit bookmark to check out later. This is generally true when I come across an ad of a product which I am not very aware of. I don't go to Instagram with the purpose of work, but I do most of my time there. And I am only one segment of the audience there. I generally find, retargeting ads on Instagram. But it is a great place to increase brand recall, rather than client acquisition. But I am aware of business owners who have purchased PM tools because of the ads they saw on Instagram or Facebook. You can use the platform to promote ebooks, webinars and blog posts. Signups and trial if it is retargetting - may be.
Rajan Verma (Aarvy)
@deep_sherchan "You can use the platform to promote ebooks, webinars and blog posts. Signups and trial if it is retargetting - may be." I can totally agree with it. The sight span is shorter and even a single image is sufficient for such ads, .