How many times you need to do Yoga and when?

Hasanul Hossain Tomal
8 replies
I am trying to collect all #yoga result for my analysis!

Replies

Benoit Chambon
Around 10 and 20 minutes everyday. Depends if I do push-ups before or not. Doing yoga/stretching/mobility everyday reduce my sciatic and low back pains, and increase muscles regeneration.
Jacqueline von Tesmar
I think stretching everyday keeps you more limber and your blood flowing. If I have time, I do yoga/stretching every morning to start the day.
Sharon Cohen
I'm not sure if your question is trying to test each person's knowledge about yoga (how many times we should do), or if it's more in terms of a personal habit. Since I don't know the question to the first one, I'll respond to the second one. I try to do yoga every morning, usually about 10 minutes a day. However usually I do about 3-4 times a week since sometimes I run out of time in the morning. I do want to somehow find more time to be able to do this every day because it makes me feel better in the morning (and ultimately, better during the entire day).
winfieldflori
Practice as often as possible, but do not forget to listen to your feelings. Sometimes it's better to work out on your own for 15 minutes or go to Yoga for beginners and enjoy the tick and the fact that you have become, even a little, closer to your dream (practice yoga regularly) than to go to an hour and a half class for advanced and get exhausted there in the end. Nevertheless, it is worth noting that often in such classes, a second wind seems to turn on, and new forces appear. And it doesn't matter if you study in socks https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc..., or ordinary shoes, as Yoga works wonders. The main thing is to find your style and your teacher.
Alan Williams
Kundalini yoga, what poses are effective? I am just starting to practice kundalini yoga and would like to know what poses would be helpful for beginners. I have heard about the powerful energy that can be awakened through this practice and would like to give it a try. Any tips would be appreciated!
Demian Dex
Hi! Kundalini Yoga is an amazing path of self-discovery and energetic transformation. For beginners, I recommend the following poses, but before you start practicing, I recommend reading the more detailed guide at https://julstory.com/kundalini-y... Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana) - this pose helps to strengthen the legs, back and buttocks, and stimulates the energy of the root chakra. Cobra pose (Bhujangasana) - this pose strengthens the back, stretches the chest and activates the energy of the heart chakra. Tree pose (Vrksasana) - this pose helps to develop balance and concentration, and activates the energy of the crown chakra. Pisces pose (Matsyasana) - this pose stretches the chest and activates the throat and heart chakra energy. Buddha pose (Siddhasana) - this pose creates a stable base for meditation, helps focus and activates the energy of the sixth chakra. Don't forget that each person is unique, so listen to your body and don't exceed your physical capabilities. Regular practice and patience will help you achieve profound results. I wish you good luck and joy in your journey with kundalini yoga!
Odessa Holland
I do at always after 3 hours of working. Helps me to relax my body and clear my mind
Nick Bess
I used to do yoga only two times a week, but since I faced issues with my back, I do it at home every day. When I'm very busy, I replace traditional yoga with chair yoga https://betterme.world/articles/... It is perfect for people with sedentary lifestyles and chronic conditions like me. I spend a lot of time in front of the computer and suffer from back pain, and yoga helps me relieve it.