Goals celebration; October achievements chain πŸ†

Gabriel Bujold
8 replies
Fall is one of my favorite seasons, but it's also when most people can start feeling depression and lack of motivation. I decided to start an October achievements chain where other makers/founders/marketer/etc, can tell other a recent goal they achieved. A pat on the back can do miracles sometimes πŸ˜„ Feel free to tell us your proudest achievement(or put a colleague on the spotlight) in the comments! I'll start: 3 months ago, our SEO monthly visits were around 800-900, and today, we reached out 1.7k organic visits 🀩

Replies

Jonah Heard
Hey Gabriel! Congratulations on achieving that goal. Encouragement is truly uplifting. I guess mine so far is being on the right track and timeline. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with the things I do just because I want to do everything all at once. But I wanna share my proud moment of being able to manage these. And tbh despite the current economic situation, I think this is a big year for me as far growth and learning. July - started construction on our studio. Had to come up with interior designs. Learned from endless youtube videos and articles on how to do epoxy floor, build a barn door from scratch, and do an industrial polished concrete floor. No contractors hired fyi just friends. Lol Mid August - Opened the shop and started working on the other business while doing research for my side project (2 mobile apps). September- Received all my custom supplies, finished my marketing & advertising paperwork and was able to prepare to start my second business. By this time I’ve dedicated most of my days (and nights) to researching and trying similar or related platforms to the mobile apps I have in mind. Taking advantage of free trials. Spoke with different developers and been emailing fintech companies. October - Started taking appointments for second business as well. And the exciting part, *drumroll* Took the first step in making my side project come to life! Finally had a meeting with the developers and we’re almost done with the app flow and ux. By next week I’m hoping we can finalize this stage so we can start on the design.
Aaron O'Leary
Congrats on the SEO goal! For me got health clearance for a brand I'm starting so I can now officially start!
Fernando Nikolic (mindfold.co)
That is amazing, Gabriel! I just crossed 130 subs for mindfold.co - the process of building gives so much back...
Bill Flitter
@bujold19 Congrats on the SEO goal! After a few months of building my side project, FixMyGrowth.com, I finally launched it in October.
Gabriel Bujold
@billflitter Congrats! Side-projects often takes forever to grow. It's a great feeling finally launching after months of hard work.