What is cryptocurrency really designed for ?

Nazim @Koinju
2 replies
I assume that a large number of members know about or do own cryptocurrency. I'm really amazed by the fact that a lot of people are interested in it. For a large majority, these cryptos do not seem to have any other use than to be an asset to be invested in and that gains or loses value over time. What do all these crypto holders really want to achieve? Only speculating ?

Replies

Mark Leva
It seems to me that this is just a good way to make money, and as many already want to make bitcoin as the main currency, now you can already get bitcoin just by playing games. If you want to try it, here is a list of sites where you can play: https://www.analyticsinsight.net...
Ben Sunderland
It's a simplification. but there are generally two mindsets in crypto communities. Speculators, who are here for the gains, and idealists, who are here for virtuous reasons (banking the unbanked etc). There is a big grey area between the two, of course, but I think if the majority of people are being honest they would admit to mostly being interested in the potential gains.