How do you feel about Mondays?

Aaron O'Leary
13 replies
Might feel like a strange question but Mondays have adopted a strange place in the professional world, being hated just for existing. I have Sunday anxieties but I wouldn't say I hate Mondays and leaving for the weekend seems like a bad experience to me, what about you?

Replies

Sumit Datta [dwata] ๐Ÿ‘‹
You should have a choice "They are like any other weekday". I mean as a Founder, all my wekkdays are basically the same.
Leandro
I enjoy Monday's especially in the mornings. Just feels like a fresh new start to the week.
Henry Dobson
I'm impartial. IF we removed them Tuesdays would be the new Mondays. I get sad on Sundays that the weekend is over. There's no fighting Mondays, you can only prepare yourself and get hyped.
Shakif Fahim
In the startup world, I think there is no each thing as Monday! But for me, I always try my best not to see my daily work as Barden.
Darko Williams
If you work on something you like, you'll like Mondays..and Tuesdays :)
Haley Quinn
Obviously, I dread the ending of a nice weekend, but I like to look at Mondays as a fresh start! If you start your week off in the right mindset you will grow to not hate Mondays haha!
Fajar Siddiq
is quiet and boring but feel fresh
Cadabra Studio
Depends on the weekend before the Monday. But mostly on Mondays, I feel fresh and energized, and ready to conquer the world.
Kathryne Dunlap
I like treating Mondays as the hardest day of the week - deciding that's the day I'm going to work late and do whatever personal chores I need to do. Then I start the week feeling accomplished, and I know the next few days are (relatively) easy.
Manuela Bรกrcenas
I find Mondays are 10x better when I spend 40-60 minutes planning my weekly priorities and goals on Sunday :)
Jesse Jensen
When Fridays are part of the weekend, I will accept them.
Eliana Cameira
I hear a lot of people talk about changing up schedules to get rid of the 'Sunday Scaries' and make Monday less dreadful - but there will always be a 'Monday' if you work with something you don't enjoy. You will enjoy every day of the week if you like your job and your team :)