How do you feel about Mondays?

Aaron O'Leary
13 replies
Might feel like a strange question but Mondays have adopted a strange place in the professional world, being hated just for existing. I have Sunday anxieties but I wouldn't say I hate Mondays and leaving for the weekend seems like a bad experience to me, what about you?

Replies

Haley Quinn
Obviously, I dread the ending of a nice weekend, but I like to look at Mondays as a fresh start! If you start your week off in the right mindset you will grow to not hate Mondays haha!
Leandro
I enjoy Monday's especially in the mornings. Just feels like a fresh new start to the week.
Henry Dobson
I'm impartial. IF we removed them Tuesdays would be the new Mondays. I get sad on Sundays that the weekend is over. There's no fighting Mondays, you can only prepare yourself and get hyped.
Shakif Fahim
In the startup world, I think there is no each thing as Monday! But for me, I always try my best not to see my daily work as Barden.
Darko Williams
If you work on something you like, you'll like Mondays..and Tuesdays :)
Fajar Siddiq
is quiet and boring but feel fresh
Sumit Datta [dwata] ๐Ÿ‘‹
You should have a choice "They are like any other weekday". I mean as a Founder, all my wekkdays are basically the same.
Cadabra Studio
Depends on the weekend before the Monday. But mostly on Mondays, I feel fresh and energized, and ready to conquer the world.
Kathryne Dunlap
I like treating Mondays as the hardest day of the week - deciding that's the day I'm going to work late and do whatever personal chores I need to do. Then I start the week feeling accomplished, and I know the next few days are (relatively) easy.
Manuela Bรกrcenas
I find Mondays are 10x better when I spend 40-60 minutes planning my weekly priorities and goals on Sunday :)
Jesse Jensen
When Fridays are part of the weekend, I will accept them.
Eliana Cameira
I hear a lot of people talk about changing up schedules to get rid of the 'Sunday Scaries' and make Monday less dreadful - but there will always be a 'Monday' if you work with something you don't enjoy. You will enjoy every day of the week if you like your job and your team :)