What are some products that you found on PH that you are still using to this day?

Hannah S Kim
28 replies
I've been scrolling down the homepage and looking through people's upvote list to find some cool products, and I've definitely been impressed! But I was wondering, since this space is so highly saturated, what are some products that you find yourself using consistently? Feel free to recommend some of your favorites :)

Replies

Mark Mankarious
Remove.bg ...very helpful
Arnaud MARIE
@markmanx Indeed, that one of my favourite ever!
Aaron O'Leary
Great question! I'm still using Walling, Calmaria, TickTick 5.0 and probably tons more I just can't think of them lol
Hannah S Kim
@aaronoleary Will check them out, thanks for sharing!
Emily Hodgins
Oh boy I feel like all the products I use I've found on here (but then I am here every day 😉). One that springs to mind instantly though is Loom. It's so helpful.
Oh man, my work arsenal would be so different if it weren't for Product Hunt. I use InShot , StoryChief 2.0 , remove.bg , Glide , MOFT Laptop Stand , & Draft by Slite to name a few.
Arnaud MARIE
There are so many, I can't even recall those who were first on Product Hunt. But I would say: - remove.bg (Mark already send it) - Brandfetch - all graphic elements (logo, font, colors, etc.) in a click for any brand. - Eesel - access all your docs (notion, gdocs, figma, gitlab, etc.) from your browser home page. - MusicForProgramming - music to focus
Suddan S S
StoryChief.io , Bubble ,Webflow , Airtable 2.0 and many more resources. I love the community and always willing to share feedback and validate the ideas.
Pritam Kumar
Notion 2.0, one of the good tool that I'm still using and recommend
Hannah S Kim
@puviraa Oh yes. My teammates love Notion.
Wilson Bright
I found Blush from PH and it is super helpful.
Hannah S Kim
@wilsonbright Just checked it out, very cool product.
Anton Prakash
Notion is really working great and we found it in PH
Calum Webb
The two I think of most, are likely Pock for making my Touchbar a whole lot more useful, and fun in my day-to-day life and Spark for making managing my inbox a breeze, across my different email addresses.
Hannah S Kim
@calum Just checked out Spark and it seems neat- it contains all the features and tools we love and need!
Rahul
These are the products I use often & found via PH: 1.1.1.1 by Cloudflare, to Stories, Portal & Oak Meditation 2.0
Jacqueline von Tesmar
PH introduced me to the soundtrack to my life. It's been a go-to since discovery Poolside FM. And I hit up Gemnote for outfitting the Product Hunt team in branded swag and of course Sticker Mule for amazing service and perfect stickers for our community.
Hannah S Kim
@jacqvon Ooh yes Poolside FM. A major nostalgic treat that we didn't know we needed.
Dan Mueller
So far, I'm only using HeartLight, which is how I got on Product Hunt. Lots of recs on here though, and grateful for the question / answers!
Neel Patel
A lot to be honest, InVideo , Coolors , Notepad by ClickUp , Krisp Mac are just few! But thinking of other way around, I have been using Mobilo Metal Card already and I see they just launched on PH :D
Hannah S Kim
@neil_patel5 Thanks for the great recommendations!
Dan Edwards
Ooh there's a bunch! A few that come to mind: Pasta, One Switch, remove.bg, Whimsical, HapticKey ✌️