How we failed our Product Hunt launch!

Fabien Fournier
6 replies
Hi Product Hunters, Being a maker is not easy every day! Something really strange happened to us this morning. We were ready to launch, our video was ready, our messages were ready, and we couldn't wait to introduce our product to the world! Only, Product Hunt must have decided it wasn't today. We had prepared the post in advance to be able to refine it for a week and scheduled the launch 2 days later (just in case). Today, 1 hour before the launch, we realized that Product Hunt does not want us to change the day of the launch. When we tried to change the schedule date and update the post it's just doesn't work. So, we waited an hour to click on "launch now". Surprise it doesn't work either! We were in full swing, it was like a cold shower for us! Well, it's not dramatic, we're gonna launch tomorrow, but we still can not change the date of our launch! Has this problem ever happened to anyone? Do you know how to solve it?

Replies

Abrar Fairuj
It's really sad to hear. You can try to DM producthunt on twitter to get support fast
Jacqueline von Tesmar
Please always feel free to DM us with issues like this! We're here to help.
Guillermo Vazquez
I have this same issue right now
I just encountered the same issue, instead of 12 am pst, 12 pm got selected. I DMed @producthunt on twitter