What were your achievements last week? ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ’ช

Samir Rashed
22 replies
Hi Makers, How did you meet your challenges, and achieve your goals this week? share your stories ๐Ÿ‘‡

Replies

Harri Arain
I wouldn't call it an achievement but it is one of those little step it is updating my App to version 3.00 the Staff Timer App has a long way to go but these little things do matter feel free to download this app.
Samir Rashed
@harri_stapp Perfect, thanks for sharing that ๐Ÿ™
Samir Rashed
About me with @momen_elshamy and all Premast Team Finally launched "premast Plus" last Month 10th of Aug Premast Plus: Add-in saves you the hassle of searching, it inspires you to stay in one place and create Professional and unlimited PowerPoint designs. Premast Plus contains tons of templates, graphics, icons, and Images all editable for fast and effortless results. Check out us: https://bit.ly/2DKe4eY And we did it again we launched "dashi" 7th of Sep, dashi got featured in top 5 ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ thanks for all supporters dashi: is a dashboard PPT Bundle that focuses on visualizing your numeric data to present understandable information. We have designed these dashboards slides to fit multiple categories. Check out us: https://bit.ly/2R2Vce8 it would be great if you give a look! and give us your feedback Thanks in Advance ๐Ÿ™
Ananta Bose
@samir_soliman worked on final touches for next product and it's 99% ready for launch. Would like to get in touch with you. Let me know the best way..
Ananta Bose
@premast @samir_soliman following on twitter, sent request on Linkedin. Would like to have 1:1 discussion
Ananta Bose
@premast @samir_soliman sent an email, when we can catch up?
Piotr Gaczkowski
@ananta_bose1 how can we help to get this toughest 1% there?
Samir Rashed
@ananta_bose1 Congrats ๐ŸŽ‰, Good luck you can send me on twitter or by email samir@premast.com
Samir Rashed
@ananta_bose1 Sorry for late, done i just replied.
Christopher G
Having only done back end algorithmic projects, I am pleased to say that I have finally learnt how to build a basic website and learnt some HTML/CSS/JS. Very early stages, but definitely am picking things up regarding UX design and building landing pages.
Samir Rashed
@jack_gan Awesome Keep it up๐Ÿ’ช
Piotr Gaczkowski
I've finished the application that I was working on and decided on a launch date on ProductHunt. Next week, I'm going to join the Makers who Ship club :D And after that, the marketing and sales go full steam ๐Ÿšข
Samir Rashed
@doomhammer Congratulations, keep it up ๐Ÿ’ช
Became #4 trending in US on Twitter lol
Samir Rashed
@gabe__perez Wow, Amazing Happy to hear that, good luck ๐Ÿฅณ