I will test any smart marketing content calendar

Anna Stoianova
5 replies
Hey Makers! I'm struggling to find handy tool at reasonable price to manage my marketing content across channels. If you develop similar product, drop me a note, I'm ready to be your early adaptor) and will test it and give you my feedback. If you have any suggestions of existing tools, I'd appreciate them too.

Replies

B'sander Masukat Pigkaulan
I use to calender to see my apointment To ather activity
Sumit Datta [dwata] 👋
I started putting the list of weekly/monthly threads that appear on different sites like PH, IH, sub-reddits, etc. on my personal calendar. It helps being able to interact with "share your startup" type discussions. But I could not take it further due to lack of time. What would help you as events in such a calendar?
Anna Stoianova
@sumitdatta I do kinda the same - I use calendar to schedule posts + Excel to collect ideas and track results. But i'm seeking more like a task tracker combined with the calendar. Now I'm testing SEMRush. But I was wondering maybe there are makers on ProductHunt who are busy with solving this my issue)
Sumit Datta [dwata] 👋
@anna_iievlieva I want to find out tools too. And building this was not a priority for me since I am more sales focused than marketing. There might surely be someone making this, let's see someone raises their hand!