Productivity platform for bloggers and content teams?

Muntasir Rashid
71 replies
I find it pretty hard to organise my blogging tasks, specially when it requires to collaborate with freelancers and team members. I currently use trello and a general kanban board can only go this far. I wish there was a project management platform built specifically for bloggers/content teams. A few built in workflow automation like Google doc integration, Content brief builder, Topic discovery, Editorial calendar, Post syndicator... Do you have the same problem? If yes, how are solving your problem?

Replies

Hannah S Kim
I don't know about blogger/content team specific platforms, but I do know that a lot of people really love to use Notion! It's customizable according to your needs and pretty intuitive. My team mates use it and they love it :)
Muntasir Rashid
@hannahsuyun Notion is great. If I do not find a platform specific for content teams, I will switch to Notion :) The only limitation with Notion for me is, lack of workflow automation.
Charles Author
Lifehack is one of the biggest and is one of the best productivity blogs. It covers all about Productivity, Tech, Lifestyle, Money, Communication, etc. Their writers are incredibly knowledgeable, and they know what they are talking about. Many people benefited by just reading their blog, and also it comes on 2nd place on our list of Best Productivity Blogs. Also, their content is shareable, and many people share their content on their social media platforms or their websites. We highly recommend you to take a look at their website. You can also contact for any type of essays e.g college essay, argumentative essay etc. our expert writers are there for you.
Harri Arain
My writers do not usually use any platform for productivity enhancement i like to push them in the conundrum of ideas where they can fish for ideas, that is why we have a diverse blog collection because i do not restrict their approach or their methods. The thing with writers is that they require absolute autonomy on their work and that is how your content team grows.
Muntasir Rashid
@harri_stapp I agree to that. Writers write best when they are in their comfort zone. However, how do you manage the communication, content briefing, approval etc?
Harri Arain
@muntasir_rashid since we develop our own products and softwares our app the Staff Timer App allows us to communicate, briefing and approval can be done easily, do check that out www.stafftimerapp.com
Matthew Behan-Fossey
Hey, I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but you can create custom collections in [Partizion](https://www.partizion.io/) that could serve as steps along your workflow (Groups of tabs, ex: for one of your steps you can have trello, google docs, and your content brief as tabs). You can then easily switch between tasks using Partizion's one-click context switching. Let me know if this helps :)
Sreekanth PM
Are you talking about a solution for content publishers or a multi-author platform where you can have a team-based content publishing plan, planner, and contributors with workflow?
Muntasir Rashid
@sreekanth850 Something similar to that. A project management tool designed for content teams with features like Editorial calendar, writing collaboration, content curation with keywords or hashtags, multi channel publishing etc.
Sreekanth PM
@muntasir_rashid I had done an extensive market research on the said subject as a part of our product and found that you may not see any such platform. Almost all are focusing on other aspects. Collaboration and Team management with content planner is not yet addressed.
Muntasir Rashid
@sreekanth850 Yes, I found StoryChief & Content Studio but seems both of them are mostly focused on social media scheduling. Are you building something to solve the problem?
Sreekanth PM
@muntasir_rashid Content Studio is excellent if you are into social media. Yeah we are into building something that solve the planning and collaboration on content publishing with dynamic workflow. Hope to launch a beta by next April. This is not for social media but for your web and blogs. It is building with API first Approach.
Sreekanth PM
@muntasir_rashid Not yet thought about pricing. But we will be giving fairly less for early adopters. Plus there are many other things we bring on the table. The above one is just one feature.
Sachin Bhatt
Linksys extender Setup  includes crossband technology to optimize the use of twin bands of your Linksys Wifi Extender. Go to 192.168.1.1 or extender.linksys.com once you have linked to the Network
Andrew Wilson
Wavlink Aerial X Extender Setup is one of the best extenders from Wavlink. These extenders support a speed of 300 Mbps with their 2.4 GHz processors. Hence, they are ideal for all kinds of routers. Moreover, the Aerial X extender series by Wavlink is most prominent in terms of compatibility.
Kevin Smith
mywifiextlocal is a web page that gives you the option to access your Netgear wifi extender setup settings and to customize your computer as well. At mywifiext local, the webpage is located and it also operates offline since its index files are stored in the extender.
Andrew Wilson
MSRM US302 Extender Setup MSRM US302 Extender Setup is a renowned brand that produces Wi-Fi routers and AP Extender Setup.
Mywifiext Setup
Link to the mywifiext local login page or type 192.168.1.250 for setting up WiFi Range Extender. Load an internet browser into your computer to get the job done. If you still stuck somewhere to open the mywifiext.net login page you only need to contact to mywifiext.local technical experts on 1-866-988-8965
Andrew Wilson
Ap.Setup is a easy to do process, which can be done in couple mins out of your precious time, AP.Setup is an offline web page which is only there setup your Wavlink Wifi extender Setupor any of the Wifi extender which supports the AP.Setup.
AP Setup
TP-Link Extender Setup connect the TP-Link Range Extender with your router or the access point.TP link extender is easy to setup
apsetup wavlink
comfast extender setup is access pont that helps you to connect your WiFi Range Extender and then firstly connect to Wireless-N and then type ap.setup or ap setup into the URL to set up our extender. To open the setup, click here.
jamiexjamie
Visit Mywifiext website for easy netgear extender setup.
Mywifiext Login Setup
To get to mywifiext Setup, plug in your Netgear extender and turn it on. Using your web browser, go to the Mywifiext Setup page right now. Mywifiext.net is a local url that cannot be found online. On the configuration tab, you should see a New extender setup button.  Click on the finish Setup button.
Mywifiext Login Setup
Connect your Netgear extender and toggle it on to access Mywifiext login . Go to the mywifiext setup page right now in your web browser. Mywifiext.net is a private address that cannot be searched on the internet. A New extender setup button should appear on the configuration page. To complete the setup, click the Finish button. Mywifiext.net
apsetup login
AP.Setup is simple to set up, but you need a laptop or a desktop computer to do it. To access Point login, your device must be connected to the wavlink Extender setup