Share your product here to get support, feedback, users (w/c 7th of September)

Aaron O'Leary
196 replies
Hi Makers! This thread is dedicated to you if you are: (1) launching soon or recently launched (2) looking for beta users (3) asking for feedback on a landing page First, start by helping out another maker. You can check out their launch, give their product a review or share a comment on their launch post. Once you've helped someone else out, share your product link here and BE SPECIFIC about who your target audience is and how we can help. 😊

Replies

Wilson Bright
Hello Makers, After 12 months of building, finally it's ready for launch this month. It's BlockSurvey - an alternative to SurveyMonkey, TypeForm on the Blockchain. Here is the link πŸ‘‰ https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Your feedback is welcome. 😊
Sophia Benhaddou
@wilsonbright Hello! I just subscribed to your product. A piece of feedback so far : - We understand the difference between blocksurvey and other survey software you mention. It's built on the blockchain and this is for privacy purpose. But it would be good to raise our awareness on the problems that can happen with privacy and why it can be important for the user so that we get better why we should transition to block-survey. Hope this helps and happy to take the conversation further!
Wilson Bright
@sophia_benhaddou thank you so much for sharing this feedback. this is really helpful. There has a been history of data breaches and leaks in this space. But I was reluctant to call it out as it would involve taking names. Any thoughts on how to approach this? I'm thinking of communicating how ownership of data is important and how it is going to help.
Sophia Benhaddou
@wilsonbright Your approach sounds good to me and I think you can always mention the risks of a system not based on the blockchain maybe through a comparative table with/without blockchain...?
Roman Eaton
@wilsonbright just went through your website. I noticed that your message is focused on privacy of your customer's data. But technically the authors and the owners of the customers are both: your customers and people they survey. So you could add the some statements about two side privacy. (not only "your" data is safe, but everybody's data is safe)
Roman Eaton
@wilsonbright is there a way to connect with you? would like to receive the feedback from you.
Joost van Hoof
Launched Freddy Feedback about 6 weeks ago. It's a feedback tool that you can use to get feedback on anything you communicate to your customers on your website. It has a modern design, the experience for your users is delightful (no 'Powered by' label) and it has a simple yet powerful dashboard. Since launch we've found that it brings a lot of value when implemented in a logged in environment like a user dashboard. Especially since we've added custom fields last week: attach any data that is relevant to your business to every responses: user ID, email, life time value, etc. You can read the blog post about the introduction of custom fields here: https://freddyfeedback.com/blog/....
Mohamed Ghazal
@joost_van_hoof Actually been looking for something like this for some client work! will be supporting this soon!
Joost van Hoof
@mohamed_ghazal Good to hear! With unlimited websites and no 'Powered by' label you can easily set this up for multiple websites. The only thing that we look at is the number of responses per month (which is very generous). If you need anything just send us an email.
Xabier MariΓ±elarena
@joost_van_hoof nice product! Wanted to try in my mvp. However I miss integration information in the landing page. Great work!
Joost van Hoof
@xabier_marinelarena Thank you! What integrations are you looking for exactly? Would be helpful to hear what you want to integrate with.
Xabier MariΓ±elarena
@joost_van_hoof I mean with different CMS platforms. For example Google sites. Apart from that integrations with Google sheets would be awesome, to get results there.
LluΓ­s Ventura
Thank you for this thread. The feedback we are receiving is awesome :) Second week of inviting new users to our Beta! Join to receive an invite! What about transforming your meetings and discussions into async rich conversations? Simply record a short video (or a voice message, or text) introducing your idea, point of view or asking for feedback. This will empower your team to have time to provide thoughtful respnses at their pace (and they don't need to sign in). Asynchronous conversations, with a human touch. Your feedback is more than welcomed. https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Amy Watson
@lluis_m_ventura Just subscribed to your upcoming page! As a company who works fully remote with team members in various places having a product like this would be really helpful. Looking forward to seeing this when it comes out! We actually launched today on PH; would love to hear what you think about it :) ---> search "Bublup"
LluΓ­s Ventura
Thank you @amy_watson1, will send you an invite in the ocming days! I've take a look at Bublup and seems super interesting. I will give it a try!
Fabien Fournier
Hello Makers and thanks Aaron for this thread, I'm working on Misakey. Misakey is a confidential instant messaging for professionals and their clients. With Misakey, you can : Share easily messages and documents with just a link sent to your clients (no account required for them). Manage and organize your conversations and documents by folders/groups. Protect all data with user access management. We are in open beta and you already can take a look on the app here : https://www.misakey.com/ I would like to have your feedbacks :).
Amy Watson
@fabien_fournier1 I like that you can share a message thread with clients without an account! We built that into our product too - you can upload documents to Bublup and send a link to that item that someone can view without an account. This is the future I think. Nice feature! We actually launched on PH today if you want to check us out. --> search "Bublup". Do you have an upcoming page? Would be happy to support you on PH when you launch!
Fabien Fournier
@amy_watson1 Thanks Amy, Yes, we don't want account creation to be a drag for our users' customers. I took a look at Bublup, the UX looks a lot smoother and more modern than a lot of cloud, it's great! Upvoted! :) Yes, if you want to follow our launch we have an upcoming page here -> https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Mahmoud Elmahdi
Hey! πŸ‘‹ I recently exposed a personal tool to the internet Any feedback would be greatly appreciated !https://www.producthunt.com/post... Thank you
Mylene Tu
@_elmahdim This is super cool! I can definitely see this being useful when I have a ton of tabs open (which I usually do) but want to join a meeting quickly
Lenka Pitonakova
@_elmahdim that's an interesting tool - how do you plan on taking on Zoom though? Its popularity spread like wildfire I feel. I wonder what your strategy is for taking on a well-established product basically, it's more of a general question I guess
Mahmoud Elmahdi
@lpitonakova, am not planning on taking on Zoom by any means! I used to use Zoom in the past and really enjoyed it (chatting with family and friends), Zoom is a unique tool on its own. As I mentioned above Google Meet Extension was a personal tool from beginning, and for the past 10+ month Google Meet became my professional full-day meeting tool on daily basis. So my strategy is NOT "taking on a well-established product" BUT provide a problem-solving tool to have a better experience. Thank you πŸ™‚
Gilad Uziely
πŸ‘‹ Hi makers! πŸ‘‹ My team and I are reimagining banking for freelancers and self-employed. We are building the first business bank account that will actually take an active approach in supporting freelancers with all of their financial structure and management. Lance will take care of their taxes, will help them save money both for emergency and for growth, will help structure retirement savings and will support their investments. We have just launched our coming soon page and would love to get your thoughts, feedback and love ❀️ https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Roger Sarasa
@gilad_uziely Sounds like a great idea. Look forward to learning more details/ features on how your service will be different than other online only banks such as Mercury.com
Mr Ethar Alali
@gilad_uziely Yes! A good, crisp pitch. Also, a product which is badly needed frankly! A lot of folk in the freelance community find taxes extremely daunting! In the UK, accountants often regard it as "bad practise" to work solely from the bank account (invoices are usually needed which itself then leads to the "bank reconcilliation" step), but you can! It is the most accurate source for accounting, especially with longer reference names and shows the same data as an ideally accounted business. So just use that. If I was still a freelancer, I'd be on board with this! There are other indirect competitor products on the market that do similar. Xero, FreeAgent and a few others. Plus, some do forecasting too. If yours does that, it's worth mentioning that. If not, perhaps consider this a feature request? :) Good luck!
Gilad Uziely
@ethar_alali Thank you! Really appreciate your time and feedback πŸ™ Can you please share more and explain what you mean when you say forecasting? Do you refer to cash flow? Something else? Really trying to build something awesome so every feedback and idea is highly appreciated :)
Gilad Uziely
@roger_s1 Thanks Roger! mercury is actually a great example of a vertically focused bank and we believe that it is the future of banking. While Mercury target startups we are targeting freelancers and self-employed who are overwhelmingly underserved when it comes to financial services. After running extensive research with some help we got from our investors (Barclays Bank and Techstars) we now know that the source of freelancer's pain is the lack of structure. With Lance's business bank account, freelancers and self employed will be organized and structured from day one with a financial framework that will take care of their taxes, SEP IRA, savings and in the future investing and insurance. You are welcome to see more in this landing page (still work in progress) - https://www.lance.money/ Happy to answer any question :)
Mr Ethar Alali
@gilad_uziely cash flow forecasting is part of it, yes. Other tools have this. However, that's only describing what's going on inside the business. If you wanted to go beyond that, then aggregating cash-flow information with a bit of decision making, to suggest things like "You are coming up to your year end. Your expected tax liability is X and we/I suggest you save X/3 a month to pay it off on the day". Similarly with sales tax. This saves freelancers opening a seperate bank account just to put tax money into. If you see what I mean.
Tom Smith
Hey I've been working on GitMagic https://gitmagic.io - a GitHub Marketplace app that can check issues and pull requests meet your contributions guidelines. For example, a simple check could be to ensure that a pull request title starts with a capital letter. More complex checks could ensure that there are reproduction steps provided in an issue if the bug label is also present. The app itself can be installed here on GitHub https://github.com/marketplace/g.... Looking for some constructive feedback and if you have any questions feel free too contact me on here or via the website.
Pick Paint
I would love your feedback on my website. I am new to this so your feedback will be very valuable to me. Here is my website: https://pickpaint.co.uk/
Gaia
@pick_paint Hello there! I like that there is already good content on the website, is your focus only offering reviews or also selling paint? Maybe that's not too clear to me. Looks-wise the menu font does not fit too well with the body text font. The logo seems to say PickPain instead of paint - maybe having the bottom of the brush in pink and the top in white would help :) Also, the About and Category items go to a 404 error page. Overall I think you are on a very good track, keep working on it!
Lenka Pitonakova
@pick_paint I like how colorful it is (because of the product images) - when you grow more products, you might wanna add a search or different category buttons so it's easier to find stuff.
Prudhvi Vamsy Krish K
@pick_paint Hello there, i have gone through the website the whole page looks like a news article page instead of the product page, make sure you focus more on the images to make them look more attractive and create categories to make it more easy for the customers and also navigation
Gaia
Hi everyone! I'm Gaia, I'm working on Finuprise πŸ’ͺ We want to democratize impact investing, by providing people with a platform that allows them to invest in investment products that respect and are in line with their values. We'll do so by proving a one-stop-shop with accessible information and fractional shares. Our motto is "Money talks, so let's be loud". We launched our waitlist here on Product Hunt and we are now working on our Beta app, which we are planning to launch in a few months. You can have a look here: https://www.finuprise.com/ Would love to hear any feedback or comment on the idea/website
Konstantin Vashkevich
@gaialiciabalossi hi! I like your product. But I'm confused about it's nature: do you offer your users derivatives of the target companies' stocks? What I mean is that if company share costs 1000$, but I can't afford it, you can sell me the fraction (part) of it. Correct?
Amy Watson
@gaialiciabalossi We definitely need more products like this the not only makes something that many think is complicated (like investing) and couple it with things that make an impact (like financially supporting companies that are in line with people's values). Nice job! We actually launched today on PH if you want to check us out --> Bublup. I look forward to supporting your product when it comes out on PH!
Gaia
@amy_watson1 Thank you for the feedback Amy. Just checked out Bublup and it's a very interesting concept, looking forward to trying it
Gaia
@konstantin_vashkevich Hi Konstantin thank you! yes we will allow you to invest in fractional shares i.e. if you want to invest in TSLA but it costs $330 and you only have $33 to invest - you get 0.1 of 1 TSLA share. Hope I answered your question!
Prabhjyot Singh
Heya Makers! Thanks Aaron for the thread! We just launched Fetch, to cater to your cross SaaS search needs. With the increasing number of integrations in our developer workflows, it's gotten very hard to simply find what you want, without searching the same phrase on 10 different platforms. Fetch attempts to fix this by allowing you to add integrations with the platforms you love and use. We'd love it if our fellow developers can give it a shot and provide us feedback! Check it out at http://producthunt.com/posts/fet...
Samir Rashed
Hello Everyone πŸ‘‹ We are live Today. We at Premast are working on" dashi" Dashi is a dashboard PPT Bundle that focuses on visualizing your numeric data to present understandable information. We have designed these dashboards slides to fit multiple categories. We are live now https://www.producthunt.com/post... it would be great if you give a look! and give us your feedback Thanks in Advance πŸ™
Parth Shrivastava
Hey @samir_soliman, Just downloaded your demo template and I can say - it's super clean and very well designed. I opened it in my Google Slides, works smoothly. I would liked to have a supporting spreadsheet/excel sheet with data which we can play around and plug in the PPT - to quickly realize the value and make a decision of purchase. But as you specifically mentioned it's for PPT, that settles it - but since more people have moved to Google Slides, would have loved that as well. - Parth
Samir Rashed
@parth_sh Thank for your feedback I appreciate it, πŸ™ actually we are working to create similar product compatible with Google slide stay tuned.
Amy Watson
@samir_soliman Just upvoted! Looks neat. We went live today too and would love for you to go out and have a look at us too --> Bublup. Thanks in advance!
Azhar Shams
Great initiative, Aaron. Looking forward to get beta testers and valuable feedback on our upcoming product - https://www.producthunt.com/upco... As a marketeer, I've always had a tough time juggling between platforms to keep a track of campaigns. From getting creatives from the design team to keeping a track of ongoing campaigns and the discussions around them, it was a huge mental burden! Slack had our conversations (with the more structured ones on email), Google Drive had the assets, CRM had the numbers and Zoom was where all of this was discussed! Similarly, other teams such as Product Teams, Tech Team, Design Teams have a lot of road-blocks with a lot of under-communication which leads to low productivity and decisions either not being taken, or getting lost. To tackle this challenge and help teams increase productivity with faster decisions being made and being logged, we are building Clergo. Do check out our webpage and help us with your feedback - https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Amy Watson
@azharshams9 This looks super interesting. Just subscribed to your upcoming page. Curious to see what you think of my product that launched today because it has a similar goal - provide you with a visual way to store and save things, no matter what those things are, and share them with whoever you want. We just launched today; would love to hear your thoughts --> Bublup
Azhar Shams
@amy_watson1 That's awesome. I just checked out Bublup on Product Hunt and figured out that it helps you collate all your documents (both professional & personal). Will definitely give it a whirl and share my feedback on the functionality of the product :)
Andrea Cavagna
πŸ‘‹ Hi makers! πŸ‘‹ I recently launched my open-source project in GitHub! It's a Desktop tool that aims to help any Developer that works in Cloud. They can jump from a cloud account to another with just a click, and stop remembering Cloud credentials The tool helps the developer in manage access and credentials in a multi-cloud environment, such as AWS or Azure. Now i'm planning the Product hunt launch, but for now go check it out: https://bit.ly/3bxjC9f
Ogho Enuku
Take a look at affordablelaw.ng. It is a legaltech startup that provides support for entrepreneurs.
Rotimi
Thanks for the thread! Hi everyone. I'm working on KwickBox. The first incognito mode-based platform which provides 100% privacy. Find a job without your boss finding out. https://kwickbox.cloud
Sophia Benhaddou
Hello Makers πŸŽ¨πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ¨ How are your remote workshops going? Retrospectives, Sprint Planning, Brainstorming, Design sprints etc...? How do they integrate with your everyday workflow and work? We've been dogfooding with our own tool, Excelway, and it got for us a lot better. Until then, we : βŒπŸ˜–βŒ were using many tools (Kanban boards, meeting notes, whiteboards) at once and rising our SaaS budget πŸ’ΈπŸ‘‹ βŒπŸ˜–βŒ were transferring our data manually from one tool to the other and losing much on the way πŸ‘» βŒπŸ˜–βŒ had to choose between a too-simplistic whiteboard and an over-sophisticated one 😡 If you experience the same problems, please come and check out https://excelway.co. We're currently in free beta... and in love with each of your feedback πŸ’“
Nastya Mikeyeva
Hi Product Hunters, Visafoto.com is on the Upcoming page of Product Hunt. Visafoto.com creates passport and visa photos from selfies. You upload a selfie, and in 2 seconds it turns into a 2x2 inch photo or a 35x45 mm photo or any other format. The ready photos are suitable for online forms of passports, visas and other documents. They can be printed too. Hope that you will enjoy your online forms more with Visafoto! Subscribe to our page: https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Happy to receive your feedback and use cases! Nastya
Tripp Brockway
@mikeyeva Seems like a useful service! Have you considered offering an option to mail printed versions directly, rather than forcing using to go "off-platform" to Walgreens or elsewhere? I imagine customers would pay for the extra convenience
Nastya Mikeyeva
@trippbrockway Unfortunately, now we do not offer printing ourselves. Thanks a lot for our kind words and advice!
sxsio
πŸ™ Thanks for the thread Aaron! So excited to share my new project! The idea is to tweet out available twitter handles. You can use them for inspiration or new projects πŸš€ I’ll be tweeting daily, check it out πŸ‘‰ https://twitter.com/productnames
Amy Watson
@sxsio Think this is a super cool idea. My product launched today - a little more complex than yours haha but would love to see what you think anyways. If you have a minute check it out --> Bublup
Glenn
Hi! I'm working on Noora (noorahq.com) which is a new all-in-one customer support platform. Noora offers all of the following through either a drop-in widget or a standalone portal: - Inbound support tickets - Help centre/knowledge base - Feature voting - Public roadmap - Changelog/product announcements. We're constantly building out each section and I'm happy to help anyone who has enough customers to warrant setting up a customer support platform. If you are very busy, I'm happy to personally integrate the widget on your app/website also. We also offer the ability to turn off our help desk and integrate with Intercom instead (gather feedback via the Messenger/Inbox parts).
Hassan Syyid
@glenn_rs Looks awesome! I just checked out your site - this is something we've been looking for, but it's tough to choose as there are so many in the space. I love the option to integrate with Intercom - right now we're using Crisp on our own site.
Will Ross
Hello. Welcome to W37! BACKGROUND At Tendo / tendo.com, we improve economic security for frontline workers by equipping individuals with a portable record of work done, updated at the end of each week. We capture two main pieces of data: skills demonstrated and hours worked, storing information that is verified by both employer and employee. During August we listed a bunch of digital skills courses to engage with this upskilling topic - by using Tendo, all credentials are stored in a single place and parsed by skillset. LOOKING FOR Feedback on the registration and enrolment flow would be really useful. Create an employee account at app.tendo.com/register as a starting point. Thank you!