What are the best podcasts about tech and startups?

Abadesi
13 replies
Hi Makers! Which podcasts do you listen to that talk about tech, startups, product, design etc? I'd like to check them out. My faves are Product Hunt Radio, Code Newbie, This Week in Startups, Masters of Scale and Reply All.

Replies

MJ Zuppe
@abadesi + The Twenty Minute VC with @harrystebbings - very succinct, well produced, with sharper questions than most
Belavadi Prahalad
@abadesi Have you tried How I built this with Guy Raz ? Its among my favorite podcasts to listen to. Its about how people went about building their companies from ground up.
Ryan Hoover
A few of my favorites: - This Week in Startups (I recently joined @Jason's podcast) - ReplyAll (wild stories about internet culture) - Venture Stories (@eriktorenberg's done a great job of going deep into specific topics) - Below the Line (@jjbeshara digs into the psychology of - Y Combinator (@craigcannon is a fantastic interviewer and does his research)
flo merian
Great list already @abadesi ! In addition, two recommendations: - The Startup Chat by @hnshah and @steli ; - Rework by @jasonfried and @dhh.
Ildi Xhaholli
A few that I enjoy: - Business Wars (Wondery) - Techmeme Ride Home - a16z Podcast - Recode Media (Peter Kafka) - Masters of Scale (Reid Hoffman) - ProductHunt Radio (Ryan Hoover) - Unchained + Unconfirmed (Laura Shin) - StartUp Podcast (Gimlet)
Tkachenko Arthur ~UA~
@abadesi Hackernoon podcast. latest that i listen:
Askar
@abadesi A few on top of my list: - Mixergy - The SaaS Podcast - Recode/Decode - a16z - Indie Hackers - Rework - The Startup Chat - This Week in Startups - The Chase Jarvis Live Show - Y Combinator - Product Hunt Radio - Techmeme Ride Home - The Tim Ferriss Show - How I Built This by Guy Raz - HBR Ideacast - TED Talks Business - Founder Chats - Launch Chat - Masters of Scale - Under the Radar - The Startup School - Traction