On Jan 28 2020, 73 PH meetups happened all across the world, share your experiences here

Mahesh Shrestha
29 replies
Today, 28th Jan 2020, Tech Vumi (Prabidhi Info) along w/ Proshore hosted the first-ever 2hr (16:00-18:00 GMT +5:45) Product Hunt Global Meetup: Kathmandu, Nepal. We had 13 attendees for the event where we introduced ourselves and our products (or upcoming products) and shared makers' and hunters' experience while hunting/launching the products on PH. Besides, also discussed how we can effectively use PH to launch our products, what things to focus while hunting, what to avoid and how to market products after hunting. All in all, the PH Nepal meetup was more insightful, more impactful and more engaging than we expected it to be. So, how did your meetups go? Please share your experiences! P.S. Here we have shared our meetup: https://twitter.com/MaheshShrest...

Replies

Abadesi
I'm going to the LA meetup tonight and can't wait. I'll share an update tomorrow after the event 🥳
Abadesi
@devaonbreaches LA was really fun! We got to meet lots of OG community members as well as some newer ones. It was a really great mix of people, lots of friendly faces. I am excited for future meetups all across the world. I also have plenty of new laptop stickers.
Mahesh Shrestha
@abadesi sure! And the LA meetup must be super fun because of the PH team and community coming all together to celebrate.
Devanand Premkumar
@abadesi Chennai meetup was pretty interesting too. Packed room with 75+ attendees benefiting from two good presentations and enough network opportunities. How was your LA meetup?
Abadesi
@devaonbreaches what topics did you discuss at the Chennai meetup?
Devanand Premkumar
@abadesi We had two main topics. First one was on "Product Design Dimension" and second was "Inbound Product Marketing Hacks". Though we started off pretty light, the meetup gave good opportunity for like minded folks to network, which was pretty useful. Also we had one quick session on MVP.
Prajwal Prashanth
Bengaluru PH meetup was packed, 50+ probably. Live product teardown was awesome thank you BLR team for the meetup.
Abadesi
@praj22 Amazing, what did you talk about at the event? I want to write a blog post all about it
Nil Koirala
As mention by @alphahunter, It was fun and exciting organizing Product Hunt Global Meetup: Kathmandu, Nepal.
Abadesi
@alphahunter @knilkantha Please tell me more about what you talked about in Kathmandu
Muhamed-Kanapiya
It was much better than I expected. There was 60+ sign ups, and 31 attendees. There I tell how products from Kazakhstan can use PH for going internationally and get attention
Abadesi
@muhamed_kanapiya I am happy to hear this. What kind of topics did you discuss and what type of folks showed up? I will be writing a blog post and want to share examples.
Muhamed-Kanapiya
@abadesi despite the blizzard, on meetup, was people from different areas, students from Nazarbayev University, Alem School, entrepreneurs, from other universities, and just people who interested in startups. We discuss about possibilities that PH gives for products, how you should launch on PH (Pre-Launch, launch day, post-launch). Which products from Kazakhstan published on PH, and what they achieved. Also, discuss about how you can create your own startup with helping local startup incubators like Seedstars and others, or how you can do it by yourself with no coding knowledge. In the end, I told about how everybody who are between 18-35 ages, can enroll in Alem School (like school 42 in the US), study there and create own product
Muhamed-Kanapiya
@abadesi and weather in Astana last days is
Solaiyappan Shanmugam
I attended the Product tear down event at bengaluru and it was amazingly organized and fully packed :)
Abadesi
@solaiyappan_shanmugam Great news! What kind of people did you meet? What did you discuss?
Rahuldev Rajguru
@solaiyappan_shanmugam When is the next PH meetup in Bangalore?
Al
The NYC meetup was held in conjunction with the launch of the No-Code: NYC meetup. I think we had 60-70 people it was a packed house. So awesome to see the community coming together.
Nishant Shah
We had 30+ attendees at Producthunt Meetup Ahmedabad. I shared my journey with product hunt. It got amazing response from participants, specially young ones. I promoted the idea of "Build small, build fast" We also had an amazing maker, who is 16 years old. Already made 15 products and some of them really very inspiring. I am sure ProductHunt meetup is going to help lot of young makers in the years to come
Santosh Viswanatham
The Hyderabad meetup I co-hosted with dinesh went amazing with a hall full of 30+ enthusiasts. It was also in the newspaper here < https://www.thehindu.com/sci-tec... > \o/
Felix Josemon
KeralaPH hosted it's first one in 2020(see us here: https://twitter.com/KeralaPH)
Kolapo Imam
Lagos Meetup was a great one and everyone had a great time. Read more here: https://techpoint.africa/2020/02...
Rahuldev Rajguru
Any idea of the next global PH meetup date?