Has it crossed to your mind that maybe your customers are not exactly the ones you are targeting?

Jorge Briceño
0 replies
Hello! I´m a solo founder of a platform that I´m trying to target to a specific type of customer in my local community, however, for some reason, I´m not receiving the feedback from them that can help me to iterate my product. To put you in context, I live in Panama City, Panama - Central America; in my personal opinion, I think this is not the typical tech city for new startups, fintech to receive like local support or networking like here. I´ve created a marketplace where you can make listings of your own products or objects, in order to rent them to someone else locally, you can put your prices and also your requirements; I like to call it "The Airbnb of your objects". I´m having problems by receiving feedback, that´s why my previous question. The site of the platform is offy.sharetribe.com ; very simple, I´m trying to basically test the idea previous to an investment. I´ll be very grateful if you can help me clarify this or any support or previous experience like this. Thanks
🤔
No comments yet be the first to help