Would you switch from Amazon to another e-commerce app?

Mohamed Barami
8 replies
Will you be able to switch from Amazon to a user-friendly E-commerce app that gives you retail trends, and deliver your products to you within minutes?

Replies

Kevin Guebert
@mrmobarami I think I would need a bit more description to provide solid feedback. From what I understand, this is an e-commerce app built on top of amazon that provides retail trends? And is the "deliver your products to you within minutes" like app notifications? Or are you saying _physically_ deliver them to you? I'm a bit confused on it right now but I would love to provide better feedback if I can!
Mohamed Barami
@kevinguebert I will be an independent E-Commerce App that provide retail trends, and list products from nearby stores, once the product is purchased it will be delived to the customers location within minutes.
Kevin Guebert
@mrmobarami Okay I think I understand it more. For me personally it seems like the big value proposition is that these products will be delivered faster from local stores. So almost like ubereats/postmates but for products from stores? Or no?
Abadesi
@mrmobarami Amazon is unbeatable on price and reliability. It would have to be cheaper and faster delivery for me to consider switching. Or if it had an ethical angle then that could be a compelling differentiator!
Mohamed Barami
@abadesi yes you will be paying 10% of the product price to have delivered to your location within minutes. it is cheaper and faster than Amazon.
Guillaume Dumortier
@mrmobarami The problem is the trust factor of the platform. Amazon has already all the payment and shipping details to enable a 1-click transaction - which is THE most competitive asset they have against any other eCommerce platform/app
Mohamed Barami
@guillaume_ trust doesn't build overnight. its a process of trust and accountability. the most competitive asset Passport has is the fast delivery, the 1-click shopping button, and a shopping feed with all the trending products.