According to you, what are the best B2B customer acquisition channels

EGon
7 replies

Replies

Elen Udovichenko
All of the listed tactics - they work best in combination 💪 Because content marketing without SEO is kind of useless and outreach works best when it's not email alone but a mix of touch points across different channels.
Jorge Briceño
@elen_u Agree!! good explanation of how to combine them!
William Clark
@elen_u I completely agree with you. To promote my blog and individual articles, I use every possible channel to get a client. I manage social media pages, write quality content (for example https://justdomyhomework.com/blo...), do SEO, send out an email message. Only active actions can get the desired buyer.
Valerie Fenske
that really depends on the product and the cost of it. also, the buyer persona.
Ronan Wall
I agree with @Elen that its about the combination of these tools. I always think about how i like to find partners (intro'ed / recommendation from a trusted connection, awareness from seeing socially or reading about it in press, warm email intro etc). Also Word of mouth cannot be beaten; you network is so important for early B2B partnerships
Mark
I like starting at the bottom of the funnel. Look at user intent and you'll see that any of the above channels can perform. I love early user B2B acquisition experiments to find the blend between low cost, high-intent, and long-term retention. Early acquisition will cost you but it's a necessary evil, imo.