One Productivity Tool for your work and life balance.

karanveer
10 replies
Short and Simple: Hi guys! If there was one feature that you wouldn't live without or one feature that you think none of today's productivity tools don't have or are not updating themselves to today's fast-paced time-boxed workflow, what would it be? Thanks! Veer

Replies

Allan Caeg
Would love a way to establish work vs. non-work modes. Ideally, this way: - influences my software experience across devices - potentially connects with the physical world (e.g. Philips Hue integration) - communicates with my team when I'm supposed to be disconnected - communicates with people in my personal life when I'm available
karanveer
@allancaeg those are good points, thanks :D
Vincenthaywood
A daily summary. Weekly summary and monthly I'm a big fan on 'Non-zero' days - So even when you've only done a little bit of work it records it. So in your summaries you can see you are making progress, however small. It helps a little with the 'motivation' Something like: You spent X hours on project X this week, that's more than last week, keep it up
karanveer
@vincenthaywood wow, ironically if you see the idea page on my onenote, i have something very similar to this and ihad ntoed it down before i even made this post as i myself need to know how much i have actually done x on y day....thanks though. :D
Marie Malikova
There is no such function that has not yet been added to TMetric https://www.producthunt.com/post.... It is very difficult to come up with something new, everything is already there :)