What's the best way to get my product build quickly and at low cost?

Shiva Mangal
8 replies

Replies

Lewis Hanson
@shivamangal Hi Shiva in the first instance I'd suggest doing initial pen & paper wireframes/mockups. This will give you an idea of the different screens and potential design of product. Then design more polished screens in Adobe XD or Sketch and put them into one of the UX tools like Axure or Protopie so you can give them some interactivity/user flow. You'll then know what you want the product to look like and function like and can better explain to somebody if you are outsourcing or gives you a blueprint to work from if you do learn to code.
Shiva Mangal
@hanson2020 Yup I have done that part already. I have userflows and prototype ready. But to test my hypothesis I need something with basic functionalities
Lewis Hanson
@shivamangal Certain tools like Axure, Protopie, InVision Studio etc let you create conditional logic which allows for a certain level of functionality so you can put the prototype in users hands to play with and test to a certain degree. Without coding yourself, a technical co-founder, CTO or hiring a dev team, I would suggest looking at the possibility of others ways to validate your hypothesis as per this link https://thenextweb.com/dd/2014/1.... Good examples inc. Dropbox which before building, was a landing page with demo video and a pre-sign up sheet, which garnered interest. Similarly, ProductHunt itself was just a mailing list/newsletter before it was the site you see. Try to validate your hypothesis the quickest and cheapest way possible in the first instance. No use in using time and money to build something people don't want to use.
Abadesi
There should be an option for: build a no code MVP
Shiva Mangal
@abadesi As far I have researched there are some apps and product that allow basic functionalities. But they are not enough for my needs. I can always build a basic landing page or a portfolio website using wordpress/webflow. But couldn't find a very good option to build a basic web app.
Abadesi
@shivamangal check out @bentossell site MakerPad! It has tutorials and case studies so you can browse for what you need and follow the steps to make it happen.