Share your product here to get support, feedback, users (w/c 31st of August)

Aaron O'Leary
162 replies
Hi Makers! This thread is dedicated to you if you are: (1) launching soon or recently launched (2) looking for beta users (3) asking for feedback on a landing page First, start by helping out another maker. You can check out their launch, give their product a review or share a comment on their launch post. Once you've helped someone else out, share your product link here and BE SPECIFIC about who your target audience is and how we can help. 😊

Replies

Fabien Fournier
Hello Makers, We're working on Misakey. Misakey is a confidential instant messaging for professionals and their clients. With Misakey, you can : Share easily messages and documents with just a link sent to your clients (no account required for them). Manage and organize your conversations and documents by folders/groups. Protect all data with user access management. We are in open beta and you already can take a look and join the app here : https://www.producthunt.com/upco... I would like to have your feedbacks :).
Sophia Benhaddou
@fabien_fournier1 Hi Fabien, I went on the link you posted on the ship page but it directs me to a form in French, asking for my identifier. So I'm not sure what this is... a subscription form for the beta? It feels like I should be on some kind of list to register
Fabien Fournier
@sophia_benhaddou Hi Sophia, actually our web app detect the language of your browser, so that's why it's in french. This is a link to our discussion "early bird community" to take a look at the app and chat with us by Misakey. With Misakey, you can join the discussion without creating an account but we still have to verify your identity so you need to give an email to get a confirmation code, that's what happened here. Thank you for your feedback. I think we should explain more this step.
Sophia Benhaddou
@fabien_fournier1 Ah ok I get it now. Yeah I think a short explanation as you just did would make it clearer! Also, on a side note, I thought I was on a Typeform form but without the Typeform branding.
Fabien Fournier
@sophia_benhaddou Thanks for the feedback. So we should probably do something clearer here too because even if Typeform has a really cool UI it's more an auth flow without account creation than a form.
Mr Ethar Alali
@fabien_fournier1 Very concise. Straight to the point. Website was initially a little confusing, but your digital equivalent popped up and explained what was going on :) That said, I didn't feel like I could move around a lot there. So exploration and investigation was a bit hampered. Perhaps consider a vid to pique interest? That said, love the concept! Way easier than managing a host of other platforms.
Lluís Ventura
Hi all, Superexcited to say that this week we are releasing the first batches of invitations to as1nc. Are your days broken into pieces? Jumping from Zoom to Zoom all day? Is that your "new normal"? As1nc attach a meeting channel to your events, so you can start an async conversation by simply recording a short video (to present, share or ask for feedback). This will empower your team to think and answer easily at their own pace (with video, text or voice), so everyone will arrive more prepared for the meeting (or you can even discover you don't need the meeting anymore!). Would love to receive your feedback about the landing, but also about this beta. Join the waiting list at: https://www.producthunt.com/upco... You will receive an invite in the coming days. Thks.
Lluís Ventura
Thanks @pouya1! Thanks for your kind words! Happy you use it and helps! Soon we will use QPAGE! Looks really promising
Troels Roennow
@lluis_m_ventura is it deliberate that there is no sound on the video? Anyway, I've signed up for your beta - sounds like a cool product :)
Lluís Ventura
Thank you @troelsfr! There is no sound right now on the video, but thank you for the feedback, think it make sense!
Silvia
@lluis_m_ventura This would be great for doing daily stand-ups for teams and such! I tend to prefer async conversations, unless meeting new people. Syncing can be disruptive, and also requires lots of overhead for the scheduling. Neat idea!
Lluís Ventura
@silvia_em Sure, and also so useful for video agendas, and conversations, that helps people focus the meeting, when they need to happen
Joost van Hoof
Recently launched www.freddyfeedback.com. It's a tool to get feedback from your customers on anything that you communicate to them on your website. Since launch only 6 weeks agoi we've introduced many new features and we're working with customers on the next phase of customer feedback: closing feedback loops on auto-pilot. Can't say much more about it but it will be taking customer feedback to the next level beyond what have been mostly boring tools.
Silvia
@joost_van_hoof Sounds cool! I definitely got the vibe from your website that it's more than a feedback tool! ;)
Joost van Hoof
@silvia_em Thanks! Lots to do still but releasing new features almost every week. Maybe one day an iOS SDK as well so you can integrate it in the JumpCat app 😉
Mr Ethar Alali
@joost_van_hoof nice, slick site. Good, immediate value proposition. I have to be honest, it did come across a bit like a delivery/courier firm as a first impression, becauase of Freddie (but this will vary by market I'm sure).
Joost van Hoof
@makis_spyratos1 There is a 14 day free trial, no credit card required, so you can try it out for free.
Joost van Hoof
@ethar_alali Thanks! Yep personalizing a brand like this comes with a certain amount of 'perception risk' I guess. So far the responses have been incredibly positive!
Stone Gate
Hey, makers! Happy to share Tsacsop with you, it is an open source podcast player. I love to listen to podcasts, I find that almost podcast players on android have similar design, I want to make a different one after I learned flutter, you can see the difference when you open the homepage, top section is podcast list, you can swipe up/down to change group, below podcast list is three episodes tabs, recent/favorite/download. I am not sure if it is better but might suits you. Tsacdop is free and open source, it don't collect any data and all your data is stored on your device. I don't like recommendations in a podcast player personally, it means collecting user data and ineffective often. I think a better way to find a podcast is using your social circle. This is my first app published yet, after multi updates, it has been more stable and featureful. Please leave some feedback if you tried, and if you would like to you're welcome to DM me on Twitter or reply here. Thanks! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Robin Louw
@shimenmen I love listening to podcasts as well. Nice to see more open source options! I use iOS so won't be able to try it out soon but will do once I have an android device to test it out on.
Stone Gate
@rob_louw Cool, thanks! I might release iOS version in the future( not sure yet), as it is developed with flutter :)
Silvia
@shimenmen I love the minimalist design! Slightly off-topic: how do you like developing with Flutter?
Stone Gate
@silvia_em I love Flutter, it is very good at UI implement, you can write the UI super fast, and with hot reload, If you don't know which design is good, you can write both and have a quick look. Flutter is also easy to start for beginners, you can put logic and ui at the same file, which is easy to understand.
Sere P
@shimenmen I love this, I am an Android user and most of the times, iOS comes first! Happy to see this come to life. My only feedback regards the name, it may be a bit hard for users to type it or find it. But I guess you'll find out as time goes by :) Good luck
Troels Roennow
I am looking for beta users for https://indiemy.com. I am specifically looking for technical founders who are or want to deploy SaaS solutions in the cloud using Kubernetes, Django or ReactJS.
android
Hi all! 👋 Yesterday I launched B2B SaaS Leads to help SaaS founders find potential customers and start selling in less than 60 seconds! 🚀 Currently, the platform allows you to place an order to receive a list of customers that are using a specific tech - like stripe, shopify, zendesk, mailchimp etc. Now I'm looking to take it to the next level. Would love to learn how B2B founders find their first 10/100 customers, whether you do any kind of web scraping or any other feedback about the product in general :)
Atanas Georgiev
@adityaandroid Wow, this sounds like an amazing product!! I had a look at your website as well, and I love it! Will have a think how we can incorporate it within our lead generation process. Thanks for sharing!
Caroline Chiari
@adityaandroid I love this! Looking forward to using it when I get my first 10 customers :)
Silvia
@adityaandroid Neat idea! What kind of criteria are you using to decide to track certain technology - volume of users, availability of data etc?
Sai Prasanth D
@adityaandroid Hi Aditya, We have got our first 10 customers from Linkedin reachout and after that there is a plugin called reply.io (part of their package) which can extract email ids from Linkedin SRP page
android
@silvia_em Hey there, right now I'm tracking literally everything that can be tracked (prioritized by a rough estimate of what might be the most useful to most people). Also have plans to keep expanding the technologies covered as well as offer leads by country, funding amount etc.
Atanas Georgiev
Hi all, Together with my team we've built Enterprise League. https://enterpriseleague.com Enterprise League is an AI powered business platform where companies can organise their existing partners (suppliers, manufacturers, service providers etc.) and find new partners. The approach is unique because it’s a mix between: ● An AI tool recommending Deals for Companies ● Online Business Community ● Active Companies Directory ● Smart companies focused Search Algorithm Would love to hear your feedback on whatever you have time to take a look at. We already have more than 10k companies, but always looking for feedback, especially from Smart Creatives like the people on Product hunt. Please reach out to me for any feedback. Will be highly appreciated
Atanas Georgiev
@pouya1 Thanks! just edited my initial post so there is a link there now. Hope you have a great day!
Sere P
@atanas_georgiev2 This is something I could use in the future. I like the way you can easily navigate the discover page and the pricing. The about page takes me to a 404, maybe you would like to add a Coming soon if not ready yet?
Rotimi
I’m working on KwickBox, https://kwickbox.cloud Apply for jobs without your bosses finding out with 100% privacy, anonymity and access control.
Monika Ben
Hi everyone! Today we launched a payment page maker for subscription businesses. We're super exicted to have it out there and can't wait to hear what everyone thinks! Check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Sere P
@monika_ben I can see using this in the future for my business. Looks easy to use and value prop is spotted on.
Nick Lewis
Hi everyone! I've recently launched The sustainable.dev. https://www.producthunt.com/post... 🌿 A project that aims to make the web a greener and more sustainable place. Did you know that if the internet was a country, it would be the world’s sixth biggest polluter? With much of it being powered by non-renewable energy and consuming vast amounts of electricity, it is no wonder! Our mission is to help people within the tech industry understand the issues and the need for change; and to assist in making those changes through carefully written articles, code snippets and examples. With help from an awesome community like you, we can make a difference. We'd love for you all to check it out and pop over any constructive feedback. 🌍
Sophia Benhaddou
@nickylewlew Hi Nick! Congrats on the launch! I think this is a great idea and very important and urgent need. We've been looking for resources for green IT for a while didn't find much hands-on resources so I'm looking forward to the sustainable dev! Here is a quick feedback on the landing page : - I don't know if it's the font or the color scheme but I don't find the paragraphs very welcoming for reading. In particular, on the 3d page "How the sus dev can help", I think that the contrast is too low and it makes it hard to read. Also, it would be great to highlight the figures that you talk about on the 2d page (with illustrations, or even in bold would do the job I think) as they are important and can maybe improve the readability of the text. - I really like the design of the 4th page with the light illustration that is shed on the text :) - Also, I don't know if it's made on purpose, but we don't understand from the landing page that there is also a directory to hire a developer. It was only after clicking on the top bar menu by curiosity that I uncovered it. I think this is a great idea as it seems to be a very rare competence. Why didn't you communicate on it on the landing page and provided it a CTA to it? - I'm not sure whether the find out more is really relevant as it only scrolls a few centimeters below, where the user will probably go anyway. Wouldn't it be better to have one CTA ("Join Free") and focus user's intention? - We understand very well from the landing page what is the mission of the project, as well as the values that are driving the team. However, I'm very curious about what exactly I would get if I join, is this a newsletter? short/long articles? Links to other resources? Videos? As a user, I feel like joining because I relate to the cause but I feel I need more info for signing up : some articles or samples of coding resources, even an extract would do the job. It feels like you have a nice landing page and a promising project but I'm wondering if there are really resources ready. In this state, I wouldn't give my real email, but probably a junk email that I never open and then I would totally forget about the project. - Also, on the join page, you have two sections which make the page look like a pricing page. Since we don't know what is the "deliverable" behind it (aka sample resources), it's hard to make a choice and also it's hard to understand what are "premium resources". The Coming soon bullet point is also confusing as we imagine that what is coming is not quite defined yet. At this stage, I think I would just like to join directly/fill a form/ whatever the next step is... Maybe the Plus+ membership can be added later when there is more clarity? - Register page: I feel this is too much information I'm asked when myself I'm wondering what the "product" is about. I hope some of this feedback is useful. Do not hesitate to reach directly is you would want more feedback. Cheers, Sophia
Nick Lewis
Hi @sophia_benhaddou Thank you for sending through this in-depth review and feedback. It's great to get this level of feedback and see how more people feel about the site so far. It is still in active development and being improved all the time, so your comments shall definitely be taken on board as I review and update things! To answer a couple things quickly. While the directory is a key part of the site, it isn't the main focus. The focus is on designers, developers and others in the tech industry signing up in order to read the articles and make use of the resources. But I understand where you are coming from and I shall definitely look to add in a new section and CTA that leads to the directory on the landing page. It is interesting that you say you're not sure what you get if you join. I've tried to be as clear as possible and added information in a couple of places, but there could definitely be more and even clearer descriptions. I hadn't really thought of having examples of the content, but that is a nice idea - so I shall look into re-writing some content to make it clearer. At the moment the Plus+ level is indeed lacking a little when it comes to additional benefits, I am working hard to make these happen and will list them as soon as they are in place! I shall certainly review the registration process and think about slimming down the initial register form to make the process quicker - as the additional fields can always sit within the profile for further editing. Again, thanks for your feedback! It's really good to have others review the site so it can be improved. Cheers, Nick
Sophia Benhaddou
@nickylewlew Cool! I just registered (with my real email) and had (a brief) look at the content. It seems really good and I can't wait to read it (later though... would there be an email that notifies me somehow?). Prior to registering, I really thought that there was no content yet on the platform. Also, if it wasn't for you (meaning the context of giving feedback in a safe environment to a peer) I would have never registered when I feel like I could access this content (articles) for free (cruelty of content on internet today... I know I'm sorry). I would have probably given my email after reading some articles and if you could explain to me why I should register and not just access the articles. Again, I hope my brutal honesty helps somehow. I can't wait to see this beautiful project rock the world :).
Silvia
@nickylewlew Hey, this is a brilliant initiative! Quick first impression is I was not really sure what the "resources" are - maybe you want to focus on presenting it as a directory to "find a sustainable dev", and have a blog on the side? Also I feel like a white colour scheme would work better for the topic. Good luck, we need more work to stay off dirty technology, every little bit helps!
Nick Lewis
@silvia_em Hi Silvia, thank you for your comment! I'm working on a little restructure of some content to give more clarity on the resources and what you get as a member. The colour scheme is designed to be dark in order to use less energy across a wide range of devices. There will be a resource about this coming soon!
Sophia Benhaddou
Hello Makers! Today I'm making Excelway's signup form public on https://excelway.co 🪂🪂🪂 We created it because we (and our budget) got tired of using so many tools for managing our work : our meetings, our projects and our docs. Partly a multiplayer brainstorming/workshop tool, partly a project management tool, Excelway allows us to have everything in one place, all neatly structured 😇 The beta is still free for new users so please feel free to check it out and tell us what you think! Also, I'd be glad to do a video review of your tool and onboarding so don't hesitate to post it on this thread as well. Keep creating ✌️
Raja Vijaya Saradhi
@sophia_benhaddou Congratulations. I really miss whiteboards for brainstorming discussions. This tool looks really handy. Best Wishes. More power to you :D
Marcelo Ventura
@sophia_benhaddou It looks stunning and is a very clever idea! Congrats! It could be very useful for building Machine Learning canvas either. Do you intend to make an integration w/ Slack or Trello in the future? It would be nice if somehow it could sync to a Trello board, checklist, etc.
Sophia Benhaddou
@venturaeconomis Hello Marcelo! Thanks for the nice feedback :) There are actually project management modules into Excelway, the equivalent of the basic trello board without the power ups. We're definitely thinking of integrations but want to prioritize them depending on user's demand, and we only had a few so far. What is a machine learning canvas?
Marcelo Ventura
@sophia_benhaddou got it! This is one template of a machine learning canvas: https://www.louisdorard.com/mach... It helps to find out with clients interviews what is the business problem and what the machine learning model could address properly.
Sophia Benhaddou
@venturaeconomis Ah ok I see. Thanks so much for making me discover this canvas. It's actually already possible with the canvas we have, though the format is a tiny bit different. If you ever need to do one collaboratively, just let me know and I'll make it quickly for you and add it to our canvas collection!
Caroline Chiari
Hi Fellow makers, I am the creator of Koupi (https://koupi.io), a no-code PowerShell script generator. My ideal target customer is an entry-level IT technician with little to no coding experience, who would like/needs to automate their work but is intimidated by programming. I know the current landing page sucks at conveying that message. So my question to you is: what modifications do you think are necessary to convey the message to my target audience that Koupi is all of the automation and none of the coding to my target audience?
Silvia
@caroline_chiari I think your messaging is fine and conveys the CTA well! I'd try a different colour scheme, maybe dark mode, with 1-2 accent colours? Also elaborate on the features, and space the content out a bit. Hope it's helpful! good luck!
Caroline Chiari
@silvia_em it is VERY helpful, thank you very much!
Nastya Mikeyeva
Hi Product Hunters, Visafoto.com is on the Upcoming page of Product Hunt. Visafoto.com creates passport and visa photos from selfies. You upload a selfie, and in 2 seconds it turns into a 2x2 inch photo or a 35x45 mm photo or any other format. The ready photos are suitable for online forms of passports, visas and other documents. They can be printed too. Hope that you will enjoy your online forms more with Visafoto! Subscribe to https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Happy to receive your feedback and use cases! Nastya
Nastya Mikeyeva
@jesse_hercules I am very happy to hear that. What was the difficult thing in your passport process?
Jesse Hercules
@mikeyeva I've had several passports over the last 30+ years, from analog photos stapled to a paper application up to today's process. Whether it was getting the old-school paper photos right or the new images just right, a passport is one of the few times that real pass/fail standards are applied to a person's headshot. Especially with a trip coming up, nobody wants to fail. So anything that makes sure you will pass is awesome!
Jesse Hercules
@mikeyeva Sounds like a great idea. This could remove a big pain point in the passport process!
Nastya Mikeyeva
@jesse_hercules I see, thank you for sharing your experience
Neel Patel
Hello Makers! Last week we made our landing page live here: https://undiffer.com We are working to make remote team management more better for all. Using undiffer, everyone will be able to know what everyone else on their team/project/dept is working on, where they need help. So everyone is aligned and focused on their own work and unimportant meetings can be drastically reduced. We are looking to get some early access users from here. Be sure to subscribe on our upcoming page :) https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Gonçalo Henriques
Working on something new for freelancers and indie workers. This idea comes from my need to charge nocodery's advertisers (not always the same amount) and talking to freelancers who use PayPal + airtable for CRM. https://t.co/6E0fJLsPja
Martin Stoyanov
We just launched emailio.com. Would love your thoughts and feedback :)
Brian McWilliams
@martin_dimov Very cool! I really love the unsubscribe feature, that's exactly the kind of thing that gets out of hand very quickly!
Abe
@martin_dimov this is kind of cool. Part of my email routine is simply separating the nows from the laters. Keeping tabs on all that and building some kind of wellness score around it would be interesting.
Silvia
@martin_dimov Cool! Can't wait to give it a shot!
Jessica Wein
Hello! I'm looking for users to try out our software and review it. It's main uses are for classroom, interview room (law enforcement), courtroom, council meeting, conference or simulation recording. We offer a free version of this software (no credit card required) and would love to get some users and reviews. Here's the listing: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Parth Pratik
Hi Makers! 👋🏼 I just "Ship"ed an upcoming page for VIBECITY exclusively for the Product Hunt Community. Please check out -> https://www.producthunt.com/upco... What's Vibecity? An exciting way to explore your favourite destinations, right from the comfort of your home! Join native/local creators & explorers as they take you through LIVE online trips through their cities. An amazing opportunity to Interact & make friends from traveller from all around the world. Backstory: For an avid traveler like me & my friends, COVID was devastating. Not just as a traveler who had to sit back at home for months, but also as a founder of International travel startup (fastest growing in India) who had to let go of numerous members of our company. Covid did break us but couldn't stop our zeal to build & help people explore the world! We figured, if we can't take you to the world, why not just get the world to you! 🛋 Please feel free to share feedback or ask any questions. Do subscribe, we're launching in few weeks & are giving priority access to PH member on our launch trip 😊
Raja Vijaya Saradhi
@parth_pratik Congratulations Parth. Looking forward to your product. Would love to be part of the early access. Best Wishes :D
Stephen Titus
Hey all, We launched Nurture yesterday - a mobile based CRM that syncs with WhatsApp, Messenger, etc to help users stay in touch with friends and family. We're trying to eliminate the manual tracking bit of CRMs. https://www.producthunt.com/post... We'd love to get some early feedback from users if the CRM is effective for people trying to stay in touch with professional connections too - i.e. for sales people, or people interested in using it for networking purposes. Thanks, Stephen
Silvia
@stephen_titus Cool idea, and maybe not only for CRM, just to remind people to take time off and reconnect. I love the calm seafoam green but don't think it's very legible on white, you may wanna play around a bit with that ;)
Stephen Titus
@silvia_em Thanks for the feedback, Silvia! Colour scheme is definitely something we're trying to improve on :)
Hello Makers 👋 We’re very excited to show you our desktop app OneGlimpse! After a busy year of development with our small team, we finally launched the beta version. 🙌 OneGlimpse can be used by anyone who wants to protect their work when sharing it with others. Replace your email with OneGlimpse and be sure that nobody can download or copy your shared documents without your permission. The app uses a sharing algorithm that doesn’t save anything on the device of the recipient, but “streams” the shared files instead. This way, recipients can only open the file through the app where they can’t print or download it, unless you give them permission to do so. Interested in taking a look at the app? Sign up for the beta on www.oneglimpse.com and we’ll send you a download link. If you like, you can give feedback on the beta by filling in our survey and in return, we’ll give you 3 years of Premium features for free. 😄 Feedback/criticisms on the landing page are appreciated too!
Silvia
@elineqc Hey Eline, cool idea! Is there a way to prevent someone from taking a screenshot of the document though? Or just take a photo?
@silvia_em Hi Silvia! At the moment we're using a blacklist of programs like snipping tool to prevent screenshots, but this is not watertight, so we're working on a better solution. 😄 We want to prevent "screen capturing" all together, so that recipients can't take screenshots or share their screen no matter which program they're using. Photos are more complicated to prevent because you take them with an external device. In the future we're definitely going to look into this issue as well. It will be difficult, but we believe nothing is impossible. 🙌