Which verticals should startups focus on building new digital products in?

Samar Mustafa
4 replies
Hey Makers, I am Samar, founder of Teamstack. I am seeing a lot of startups focusing on AI and Blockchain technology and applying them into various verticals. I am wondering, what verticals we as a innovators/disruptors should be focusing on that could change human lives instead of building millions of AI-powered chat bots :). Thoughts?

Replies

Siddharth Kaushik
@samar_ux Hello Samar, I am Siddharth, founder of mailupnext.com . I think innovators/disruptors should focus on email list, for amazon and overstock emails lists are the most valuable assets when it comes to the marketing. You should try our email marketing platform mailupnext.com . Try for Free'.
Samar Mustafa
@siddharth_kaushik Thanks. Indeed, Email has such a huge impact when it comes to marketing campaign. I will try mailupnext.
Siddharth Kaushik
@samar_ux I would love to work with you. Let me know when you are going to try mailupnext. i would be grateful to assist. I will also give special coupon code to you.
Ryan Hoover
There's no "right" way to start a startup, but I have a bias toward recommending makers/founders focus on things they're personally very passionate to solve. I know it's cliche but there are good reasons for doing so: building something good takes a long time and if you're not passionate about it in the beginning, you'll likely churn. That said, it's worth exploring how a particular problem could be solved with emerging technologies. For example, ~25% of U.S. homes have a smart speaker (e.g. Google Home, Amazon Echo) already. I wouldn't doubt if that hits 50% by the end of the year. As more consumers adopt this hardware and voice-driven behavior, it'll open new opportunities for startups and creative makers. This is why I invested in Voiceflow.