Share your product here to get support, feedback, users (w/c 24th of August)

Aaron O'Leary
208 replies
Hi Makers! This thread is dedicated to you if you are: (1) launching soon or recently launched (2) looking for beta users (3) asking for feedback on a landing page First, start by helping out another maker. You can check out their launch, give their product a review or share a comment on their launch post. Once you've helped someone else out, share your product link here and BE SPECIFIC about who your target audience is and how we can help. 😊

Replies

Joost van Hoof
Get feedback on your landing page, blog posts, documentation, onboarding, pricing or anything that you communicate to your customers and visitors on your website. Since we've launched just a few weeks ago we're now serving customers that are very happy. Not just with the focussed and polished product, but also with our pricing. Check out Freddy Feedback. Make sure you click through from PH as you'll then find a sweet discount code 😉
Jan Van den Enden
@joost_van_hoof This looks great! I would like to have some more information on the different features, more specifically which "key metrics" there are and how the "source" functionality works. I wonder for example whether it is possible to apply user segments to the results. Maybe it is possible to group some features together (or create a separate section for them)? There are many features and I had trouble understanding what all of them are. But maybe that's just me ;) I'll give it a go on the project I am working on!
Joost van Hoof
@janvandenenden Thanks Jan! I still need to make an animated GIF of the dashboard so all these questions are answered 😃. The feature list is indeed big, but the dashboard was actually specifically designed to be simple and insightful because complexity was one of the things that I personally didn't like about other tools. Indeed you can sign up for free and then we'll take it from there. I can help you set up the survey and I'm always happy to jump on a call to answer any questions or take feature requests. Going from your last name we might even do that call in Dutch 🇳🇱? Hope to talk soon!
Kai Oelfke
@joost_van_hoof I saw your website 2-3 times before via IH or something. Your page looks awesome. It's on my non-priority todo list to have some sort of feedback tool on the Amicu website. My main objection for all tools I saw so far is about no cookies / privacy and there is uncertainty whether I need a chat or if a simple feedback box with no realtime chat is good enough. I didn't commit yet.
Joost van Hoof
@kaioelfke Thanks for the compliment. I understand what you're saying. We use cookies only for the cooldown logic. This is to make sure that users that already filled out the survey don't see it again, no personal information there. Regarding privacy: there is nothing that we collect that you can use to identify a user. In the future we might introduce that users can fill out their email address and/or custom parameters in which you can for instance put a user ID, but that would obviously be something that you specifically decide to turn on. Feel free to try Freddy for free for 7 days. If you need a bit more time I'm happy to extend the trial. Sign up + installation should only take a few minutes 👍
Kai Oelfke
@joost_van_hoof I don't want to display any EU cookie banners though. The best way to be sure I don't have to legally speaking is avoiding cookies. If I am not sure I have to display one I won't use any cookie-based solution. Maybe I'm not your ideal customer, but I know other Europeans feel the same.
Lluís Ventura
Hi makers, and welcome back @aaronoleary Reaching alignment in modern distributed-from-home-accross-timezones teams is tough. We added an async video channel to each of your meetings. You can now quickly record a 30" video to the meeting, which is more effective than the best of the agendas. It empowers people to think and answer easily, so everybody arrives to the meeting aligned and with valuable thoughts (or you can even discover you don't need the meeting anymore). Releasing our first beta to our waiting list next week. Join us at https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Your feedback, as always, more than welcome. :)
Kai Oelfke
@lluis_m_ventura I like async communication. I find the animated background gif very distracting and annoying. It breaks my reading flow on the upcoming page. I think you could break your copy into concise sentences for readability. Otherwise, I think the problem and idea makes sense.
Lluís Ventura
@kaioelfke Thanks for your feedback! Already fixed the problem with the Gif, and working on better readability!
Shamara Carney
@lluis_m_ventura I love how your call to action is like in my face I can't avoid subscribing but the moving graphics are a little distracting as Kai mentioned.
Neel Patel
@lluis_m_ventura @kaioelfke I really feel the same way about animated background. I did the same thing for our upcoming page but immediately got response from most of our 40 people team that it is distracting.
Lluís Ventura
@kaioelfke updated! Hope now everything is more clear and less noisy!!! Thanks again for the feedback! https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Shraddha Srivastava
Hey makers, If you are launching a product soon on PH, try installing Browsee before you do that. With the session recordings with automated tags and heatmaps with behavioral cluster, you will be able to get a lot of learnings. Try us at https://browsee.io Would love to get some feedback from our PH community :) PS: Thanks @aaronoleary
Kai Oelfke
@shraddhasrivastava I only use Simple Analytics as privacy-friendly solution on my website. When I see your landing page I get a vague, but not a precise idea of how your product works and how it helps me to convert more or identify UX issues. It's a lot of information. The screenshots are too small to understand things better. If your website had a demo feature I'd try it. That would be a low friction way to evaluate, if the project is valuable for me or not. My pain / motivation isn't high enough to sign up. This is from the perspective of someone not actively searching for such tools, but still might benefit from it.
Shraddha Srivastava
@kaioelfke Thanks for such an explicit and clear feedback :) This makes a lot of sense actually and I will definitely work on these suggestions.
Pauline Luong
@aaronoleary @shraddhasrivastava Thanks for sharing! I like the UX hunt page too to give inspiration for our own web designs
Shraddha Srivastava
@sri_arvitha_a Hey Arvitha! Thank you :) Yes, a lot of B2C companies are using us. They watch the sessions in case of failed transactions or incomplete ones to understand if an error occurred or user faced an issue. Also, our page story with heatmaps and behavioral clusters are widely used for optimizing landing or product pages for websites like Cardekho. Browsee also tags a session based on user behavior like rage, confusion, search, etc. So, B2C companies just watch those sessions to know their product problems in general and fix issues.
digitalaka
Hey! everyone we offer complete email marketing solution, I hope you all will support and like it, help us serve you better. Thank you Our product link - https://digitalaka.com/
Ipatov Anton
Hi makers 👋, I'm working on Remotely.rocks website where you can create a Remote Worker profile and find Remote Work I'd love to hear your opinion and if you sign up.
Alex Neep
@ipatovanton Looks like a cool idea. I had a similar idea as I realised some companies offer only remote roles. On Total jobs or other platforms I think the fee per job ad is more like £29 so maybe align yourself a bit more there? Otherwise, maybe offer it for less as you really just need the traction and I can't imagine your costs are that high! Good luck. Website looks sweet
Alex Neep
@ipatovanton no problem at all. Good luck with it all! I have a post below too, if you had anything to say that would be amazing 😃
Peter Njoroge
@ipatovanton Just check out your site, it is an awesome idea, the fact that you are trying to solve something that other remote job sites have not makes it unique, I also love the simple design, it is clean. One thing though, I think the job posting fee is a bit too high, maybe look into that. Your product will be of much help, especially right now many people are realizing that sometimes remote is the way to go.
Eric Harris
@ipatovanton This is interesting. Here is my recording while walking through it for you https://www.loom.com/share/1b8cf...
On My Deck
https://www.onmydeck.com is a music-focussed social media site that allows you to share all your favourite songs and get the official music video, lyrics and streaming links for any song! Think Instagram but purely for music. I've built this myself in my spare time. I'd love it if you could share a song and let me know what you think. You don't even need to sign up to post but if you do you get the added social media benefits such as likes, follows and a tailored feed. Also - upvote us here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Latest changes: - All new releases for major territories are pulled in automatically. - All songs posted are shared and tagged on Instagram and Twitter for added exposure. - Schema markup improvements for songs - Improved search visibility for the songs posted on the site and I've managed to push the average position from ~60 to ~18 for site pages on Google.
Sophia Benhaddou
@onmydeckmusic Hi Simon! Congrats on the launch and the push on Google!! To me, the biggest value of your platform is getting the lyrics. It worked on some of the songs I looked for which is great! I think the UI could be improved for the landing page, mostly to highlight the description and mission of the platform. With this font, it's hard to read the text, as well as the titles. Same goes for the songs titles and artists... maybe they would be better seen if they were below/above the image and not on it? Also, I didn't see how to "post/share" a song but only to search for one. Was that what you meant in your thread or is there a feature for artists for example to release their work on the platform?
On My Deck
@sophia_benhaddou Hi Sophia - thank you for checking out the site. I agree the landing page could do with an update. I'll look into it! In terms of 'posting', if anyone searches for a song they are effectively adding it to the site. Every song searched gets it's own landing page. However, if you sign up then all your songs are tracked under your profile so you can build a list of your all-time favourite songs. At the moment there is no way for an artist to showcase their own work on the platform but this is something I've thought of and I think it could be a cool feature.
Kai Oelfke
@onmydeckmusic I find most of your website text not readable due to the font and the size (using a big screen). I like music and many of my friends are musicians. I can see how this is interesting, but I don't want another channel. I also don't use SoundCloud with an account. The search works well. But that Google rank sounds good. The question is what people just talk all the time about music and want to discover more? Good luck!
Peter Njoroge
@onmydeckmusic Awesome site you've got, I like the fact that I can search any song and on selecting from the list it starts playing the YouTube video, but I feel like the landing page needs a retouch, the background is cool, but I find the font not so appealing. On the landing page still, it has a lot of content, I think it would be better if you just kept it clean, right now the landing page doesn't match up with music personality except for the background. And then the latest songs, could they appear on the top, rather than having to scroll down in order to see them, and then make the posters huge, this also applies to the video iframe, after searching for a song, I think it could be better if it was also huge, right now it is too small. But otherwise you have a great product, with improvements it could be something big.
On My Deck
@peter_njoroge Thank you for the feedback Peter and for checking out the site. Appreciate it and will take it on board!
Sagun Shrestha
Hello everyone, this weekend I build a website featuring a collection of open startups with their metrics. You can see it here https://openstartup.dev/ I have addeed 50+ products aggregated from twitter, baremetrics and hackernews. Let me know if your startup is an open startup. Would love to extend the list. Also looking for feedbacks and suggestions for improvement. Thanks, Sagun
Caroline Chiari
@sagunsh I like this a lot! one day you'll get mine in there! What I'd like to know is how you get the data and what format you need. I wanted to see how to submit mine, but I don't know what the Open stats URL is, how to get it, or even what data is needed.
Sagun Shrestha
@caroline_chiari Hi generally most of them connect their stripe account to sites like Indiehackers and Baremetrics. You can create a simple webpage and display your numbers that you are comfortable sharing with. I only keep the number of customers and current MRR. I scrape the statistics page once a day (which I think is not a problem for those sites) and update the values. It doesn't matter how you keep it as long as it is in HTML, I can figure it out on my end.
Kai Oelfke
@sagunsh I don't know how it differentiates from other open startup websites? But your design is nice. I sometimes update stats for Amicu on Indie Hackers like MRR, MAU and so on.
Sagun Shrestha
@kaioelfke Hi Kai, the difference is the data. No other directories I found have more than 25-30 startups listed, I have around 55. Also they don't tend to update the metrics frequently neither add new startups. I do that on a daily/weekly basis.
Sagun Shrestha
@kaioelfke yes working on adding more automated scripts so I don't have to update them manually. Most of them are already automated.
Sophia Benhaddou
Hello Community 😊 As a remote team, we used to use tons of different productivity tools to manage meetings outputs, projects and documents. Not only did it make our SaaS bill ridiculously high, but it was also a pain to transfer data and processes from one tool to the other. We started https://www.excelway.co as a multiplayer serious game and slowly built around it everything a remote team needs to get its work done: brainstorming and retrospective modules, as well as projects and files management. We are in private beta and actively seeking feedback so if you feel like saving money on the multiple tools you use while helping us build something that's worth it ---> please come and say hi! 👋 I would also appreciate any feedback on the landing page and keep the conversation going 😊 Happy making to everyone 🏗️🎨💛
Kai Oelfke
@sophia_benhaddou The collaborative canvas looks cool! I can see the value. I don't think your landing page web design is very appealing though, if I'm honest. It feels a bit low-res and not crisp. But this isn't as important now probably. I work alone now so I don't need it. But in the past I did offline workshops and other things. Such a tool would be great for remote / virtual ones.
Sophia Benhaddou
@kaioelfke Thanks for the feedback! Indeed the gifs are low res so I'm transitioning to another WP theme to make them autoplay videos. What do you mean by crisp?
Kai Oelfke
@sophia_benhaddou I just mean not good looking / unsharp / not appealing. I think with the right presentation you can make a much better impression. It's a cool product idea after all.
Peter Njoroge
@sophia_benhaddou I love what you guys are offering, having the capability to do all that using one platform is a life saver. Will definitely check you guys out once our team is ready to start brainstorming some ideas. I also love that your customer support is quick to reply, I tried out the chatbot and even before I exited the site I had a reply from you guys.
Sophia Benhaddou
@peter_njoroge Thanks a lot Peter for the feedback and support! Looking forward to hearing about your upcoming project too :)
Treana Slocum
Self-taught learning can be a lonely journey, but it doesn't have to be. With http://LearnSomething.io we make learning anything easy. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
MB
Hi @treanaslocum - just curious, how are you going about building connections among users who take on these short learning challenges? Or rather, what's the social reward they get from joining a LearnSomething challenge? It sounds like this is for a specific audience if it involves Tweeting and STEM. What is your user profile?
Treana Slocum
@mary_beth_snodgrass Like #100daysofcode I mainly use Twitter right now as this is just an MVP at this point. In the future, I plan on expanding functionality if the demand dictates. Thanks for asking that was a great question.
Kai Oelfke
@treanaslocum I learn by myself a lot. And yes YouTube can be great (sometimes). I get your idea and like it. -> Take a challenge. "Why do a challenge" - This doesn't make sense. I just said yes and clicked the button and now you pitch me why? This is the wrong way. Three challenges below, but I don't know how to continue. UX issues. How do I start my challenge now? Hmm Ok. Browse topics in the navbar then. I like Ruby on Rails. Click. Where do I find YouTube content now for self-learning? Only at the bottom of the page? I'd do some think aloud testing (search it) with users and see if people can use your website efficiently.
Treana Slocum
@kaioelfke Thanks for the questions. The challenge page is simple. Take for instance the Code Cadet challenge. It's a 7 day challenge. You study for 30 minutes a day any programming language of your choosing. The challenge last for 7 days as stated on the challenge card. In the code cadet challenge you tweet your progress by using the #7CodeLRNS. I'm not "pitching" the user to do anything. Each user has a choice to do a challenge or not, or even come up with one of their own. Now you said you clicked Ruby on Rails. I give an overview of each topic and as the user works their way down the page they'll ultimately find the teacher section. From there, a user checks out a teacher's profile. I even suggest that each user check out all available teachers to find out which one they best feel will teach them. Overall, the site is pretty easy to navigate and use. I'm glad you like the idea. Feel free to respond back if you have any further questions.
Kai Oelfke
@treanaslocum Of course, it's just my personal first impression and not representative. But I can say that I like your idea and YouTube search isn't the best solution for discovery. However, usability wise your site does not work for me. Things don't work as I expect. It's taking time to find actual content for learning. So I disagree with "easy to navigate and use". That's why I suggested the think aloud testing to see how it works for other people or if it's just me finding it hard. But you can ignore my advice, if you disagree. ;)
Nastya Mikeyeva
Hi Product Hunters, Visafoto.com is on the Upcoming page of Product Hunt. Visafoto.com creates passport and visa photos from selfies. You upload a selfie, and in 2 seconds it turns into a 2x2 inch photo or a 35x45 mm photo or any other format. The ready photos are suitable for online forms of passports, visas and other documents. They can be printed too. Hope that you will enjoy your online forms more with Visafoto! Subscribe to https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Happy to receive your feedback and use cases! Nastya
Adam Wiggins
@mikeyeva Great idea—I had to do biometric photos recently and it was a pain. I assume your software works similar to the automated booths which use image recognition to make sure your head is in the right size and position? One thing I'd suggest is mentioning which country or countries this is valid for. In Germany, where I live, biometric photos are pretty strict, even down to things like having a neutral facial expression e.g. no smiling.
Nastya Mikeyeva
@hirodusk Visafoto.com makes ID photos for all countries. They are the USA, Canada, India, China, Russia, UK, France and many other ones.
Kai Oelfke
@mikeyeva Some computer science friends did that for webcams and smartphones in 2012. They won some competitions in Berlin. But I checked and the website seems to be gone. Not sure what happened. Anyway it makes sense and it should exist. You don't always want or can go to a photographer. The main thing is that the product needs to be good. You don't want any visa issues due to biometric criteria not fitting.
Shem Leong
@mikeyeva This is brilliant! I wish I came across this 2 weeks ago when I had to renew my ID. I'm wondering if there's webcam support to make the flow even more fuss free
Nastya Mikeyeva
@shem_l Great to hear that you like Visafoto. We offer support through email. Just write to support@visafoto.com .
Caroline Chiari
Hi Makers! I did a soft launch for https://koupi.io and I'm looking for beta testers/users to get feedback. Koupi is a no-code automation tool for sys admins, and really anyone who writes scripts for computers for a living. It's free to use (you don't even need an account), but for Enterprise, I would recommend a paid private instance. The questions I'd like answered from users would be: 1) what do you like about Koupi? 2) what do you not like about Koupi? and why?
Kai Oelfke
@caroline_chiari I like your testimonial section. It's honest! It looks like it's windows only (I'm using Apples). If it's windows only I'd mention that in the copy on the top. Don't waste time and make it more attractive for the specific niche. Otherwise I see the value of this. I code, but if no-code works well enough and saves time it's better. Simple.
Caroline Chiari
@kaioelfke Thank you for the feedback! I will be working on a mac version soon as well, but I understand, maybe just specify Windows Only for now and I'll announce the mac side later. I can even do another producthunt release :)
Matthew Behan-Fossey
Hey Hunters! I've been working on a simple tab manager for some time now and would love any feedback on the product — Its called Partizion ( It helps you partition your work ;D ) You can check it out here: https://www.partizion.io/ Thanks in advance for your time
Kai Oelfke
@matthewbf Looks cool, I wouldn't use it as I do this manually. I close all tabs. I don't mix dev and personal. And it's not so much work to restore a session. But this should be valuable for those mostly working in web apps. I'd say switch between projects not tasks. I mean I might have three personal to do's, 3 work ones and so on.
Jan Van den Enden
Hi fellow Makers, It has never been so easy to start your own clothing or apparel brand as in 2020. The growing number of artists and print-on-demand store owners want to spend time creating designs, optimising their stores and building their audiences. To help them we created Mockup Mark, a t-shirt and apparel mockup generator. We just launched and would love to get your feedback on it!
Kai Oelfke
@janvandenenden Looks good! I know some people make quite some money with this stuff. But I can't really provide any feedback. It's great that I can try it with the sample graphics. No friction.
Jeremy Fabatz
@janvandenenden Thanks for sharing, this looks good! Some online apparel mock up competitors make it hard to mock up something with different placements making it tough to get the creative juices flowing, this could help in that regard
Hussein Yahfoufi
Hello makers 👋 Working on Money Minx (https://www.moneyminx.com) - a net worth and investments tracking tool to help you manage your stocks, bonds, real estate, alternatives and more in one place. Current focus is building our pre-launch list. If you know anyone that is part of the FIRE movement, likes to talk about investments, is part of any Angel List syndicates, etc. please send them our way :). You can check out our PH upcoming page here: https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Kai Oelfke
@husseinyahfoufi I use https://www.portfolio-performanc... for this. Your landing page doesn't communicate the benefits well. In 30 seconds I don't really know why this could be better. I wouldn't use single words like "Performance" or "Allocation". Look at https://lunchmoney.app/ for nice benefit copy for a finance thing.
Frederick Lapierre
Hi !! Just wanna share my new website !! (in French) https://vivre-naturel.fr ; Good luck everyone, work hard 💪🏼
Alex Neep
Hi 😃! I made a simple website to help find the best flight deals from your local airport. It's called Fly Anywhere ✈ What I think is different is that Fly Anywhere shows you what you can do at the destination so you can choose not just the cheapest, but the most relevant holiday destination for you. I mainly developed the website to improve my skills but would be interested to hear people's opinions on the website! Link: https://flyanywhere.app
Kai Oelfke
@languagemate1 It's a great and simple design. I did a lot of travel hacking and I can do this kind of search better on Google and other tools, if I'm honest. Besides the beach / nightlife etc filters. For example I can't search multiple airports that are in my proximity (TXL, SXF, BER, HAJ, HAM). It would be cool, if the filters would be disabled, if there's no matching results. So only show filters that at least have one city.
Alex Neep
@kaioelfke Thanks for the feedback! What do you get from Google that you would expect from the tool? The local airports and the disabled filters are great ideas. I will implement them soon as it would add a lot to the experience. Thanks again 😃
Kai Oelfke
@languagemate1 I do complex queries with ITA Matrix or Google Flights. Like only oneworld flights from these airports [ ] in this date range for x duration. And with ITA Matrix it's with faring even. I think your benefit is a simple UI that is appealing for people who don't know how to do such a thing with GF. You need to differentiate and not be the same. So I'd work on more of those filters as GF doesn't have them. But you want so support multiple start airports. That's a minimum. So many cities have 2-5 airports.
Rotimi
Hi everyone. I am Rotimi. I am working on KwickBox, https://kwickbox.intuitive-web.c... . It is a digital private CV platform which solves CV privacy problems, where users can control who has access to said CV, apply for jobs easily and more. My target audience is job seekers. My platform is currently in version 1.2. Version 1.3 is due to be released this Thursday with more exciting features
Kai Oelfke
@rotimi_je_suis I guess you're still working on the site. But it took more than 60 seconds to load. Normally I wouldn't wait. The design is nice. How do you plan to convince companies who require file uploads for their own systems?
Rotimi
@kaioelfke Hi. I think you have the wrong site. My site loads within 3seconds tops and what do you mean file uploads for companies? My target market here is job seekers. What do companies need to upload?
Kai Oelfke
@rotimi_je_suis Hey I checked this morning. It loaded quick (with cache now) but yesterday it definitely took a minute. First it took a few seconds for the purple dot animation. And then it was spinning for a minute. That's all I can say. As a job seeker I need to upload my CV to companies as file to apply. Then I lose control. But many companies don't want a link or external CV. They want the file for their own system.
Rotimi
@kaioelfke Thanks for letting me know. I'll investigate further on what could have caused the delay. The aim of my platform is to keep things digital. It is a daunting task. But It is possible to implement it. This is because a person's CV changes and companies end up having the old versions. Also job seekers would have privacy here as they control the access such companies have to their CV's. The entire platform is built for the safety, privacy and use for job seekers. Job seekers need to know what happens when they apply for a job, if CV has been viewed, etc. All companies get is a token and link to the CV to view the updated CV, cover letters and other important information they need to see. I currently have about 600 daily active users (quite small) but I'm working hard on marketing
Kai Oelfke
@rotimi_je_suis I think it's great and I value privacy. I just see that it will be difficult with companies rejecting this as they have more control over a file (even though it gets outdated), but this doesn't mean you should not do that. 600 DAU sounds awesome! :)
Dustin Graves
Hello Community, we just launched an online virtual preschool program 3 weeks ago, https://mightykidspreschool.com we are the first software defined preschool as a service application. We have some press and 70 customers so far. The parents do an assessment with there child and the results curate the learning content to the child. We also facilitate small class zooms. We have daily interaction modules where we track responses and give a look back report to parents about the child’s school year. This has never been done at a preschool age level. Would appreciate responses on landing page and product experience, you can make a free demo account and give feedback on user experience.
Jeremy Kovac
**Google Docs Users** Hi friends – I'm obsessed with apps like Superhuman & Notion that make core workflows as fast delightful as possible. Along with my friend Christoph, we're building gSweets to bring expected, and unexpected shortcuts directly into Google Suite. If you consider yourself a gDocs power user, I highly recommend you signup to alpha test gSweets today :) https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Reuben Platon
@jeremykovac Signed up. Landing page feedback - at first I thought the extension would add shortcut buttons. Then I saw the / cursor and thought it would be cool to use text-based shortcuts. Not sure where that will be entered, on the doc directly? I think a GIF demo would be super helpful.
Dwayne Charrington
@jeremykovac As an avid Google Docs user and developer, I am a huge fan of automating my workflows and using shortcuts to mitigate the need to perform repetitive tasks over and over again. I found the landing page to be a little confusing. The background image on my widescreen monitor and text in the middle also made it difficult for me to focus on initially where I should be focusing. I think you need to reduce the opacity on that background overlay to make the text stand out a little more. As for the idea itself, I love it. You've taken the concept of what code editors like VSCode and various plugins allow you to do (in page text commands) to easily generate markup and other cool tasks, very cool.
Jeremy Kovac
@dwayne_charrington2 Thanks Dwayne, appreciate the enthusiasm. I'll make some modifications to the landing page. Cheers, Jer
Reuben Platon
Hi all from Mockup Mark. While the current main product revolves around mockups, we're looking to help ecommerce store owners with product asset or product preview visualization on their website. This would be especially helpful for stores that offer custom, user-generated designs and print-on-demand sellers. Would love feedback on our "coming soon" page: https://mockupmark.com/ecommerce Thank you!