What is the most challenging part you face when designing a presentation on PowerPoint ?

Momen Elshamy
11 replies

Replies

Alex Papageorge
Balancing what to say/speak in the presentation vs what to write down. Short, to the point text only.
Momen Elshamy
@alex_papageorge Thanks for your thoughts Sure I agree with you, this balance creates engagement vibe between presenter and presentees
Yuri Lisin
For me it's searching png.'s outside PP, then removing the background somewhere else. Advanced graphic tasks are quite limited thus challenging. Basically I use PP internally to share thoughts, ideas and specification with colleagues.
Momen Elshamy
@yuryfication Thanks This Problem inspired me to make "premast plus" PowerPoint add-in to access a lot of elements inside PowerPoint we launched it a week ago you can check it, https://www.producthunt.com/post... and give me your feedback, you feedback very important to me. Also we are working on a new feature to be able to remove the background of any image using AI inside your powerpoint directly, so you don't need to go outside again thanks
Yuri Lisin
@momen_elshamy Btw, any plans to connect with Google Slides?
Momen Elshamy
Yes @yuryfication sure, we know that many users using google slides and need something like this inside it, Actually we already working now on the google slide version beside some great new features Thank you for your interests and waiting your feedback about it
Amy Frame
Keeping track of content across the slides! Would love a better overview system
Momen Elshamy
Thank you @amy_frame for you feedback, just can you clear it for me Im not sure if you mean the slides view on the left or something else
Sarmad Nadeem
For me, it was to have the right template or infographic that you're looking for. Sometimes, we can't be able to find the template that we're looking for. But once the PPT Design came into my life, it saved my ass from wasting time in finding infographics for my presentations.