Hey everyone :) I am new to the group

Sheena Evolution
19 replies
I am launching my business today I am very excited and nervous at the same time! 😁 came here for a bit of support please, can anyone relate?

Replies

Vjeko Skarica
Hey @sheena_evolution. My team is getting ready for a launch in a couple of weeks. It can get stressful, but I think that in the end, it's worth it. Care to share the story about your business?
Vjeko Skarica
@sheena_evolution Product Hunt works on PST. So, if you scheduled your launch for 2 pm on the 22nd, that's still a couple of hours away, unfortunately. It would probably be better to reschedule the launch for tomorrow if that's possible. As far as showing up on Google, there are some tricks, but, for mere mortals, it's not possible to do that in a short period. That process requires constant effort on your website, blog, and marketing. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :) We're providing tools for other developers and designers to create filters. And we also have our asset store where they'll be able to buy ready-made filters.
Sheena Evolution
@vjekoskarica hey thanks for replying. Good luck with your launch! I think mine has just gone live here is the link https://www.producthunt.com/post... let me know your thoughts. Also please share me your too. Its good we support each other. I am super nervous I have been waiting for this day for so ling. Cant believe its finally here eeeek. Its the best feeling seeing your vision become reality. :)
Vjeko Skarica
@sheena_evolution It's a really cool idea. Also, the explainer video is really cute. The product is still not published as I'm writing this, but I'll be sure to check it out later and support it. Our product is an AR platform for getting 3D Face Filters, Masks and Lenses in any App or Website. Been working on it for some time now, and I completely understand how you feel :) Good luck with everything, ping me if I can do something for you.
Sheena Evolution
@vjekoskarica aw thank you I appreciate you checking it out. I am just so baffled with how to show up on google now. Do you have any tips?And also yeah I am not sure why its not been published yet I scheduled it to go live at 2pm I don't know why its still pending... And wow your business sounds very cool cant wait to see it. How exciting so are you basically providing filters like snap chat does? There filters are rubbish now so I think you will definitely do well with giving people more options lol everyone loves a good filter ha!
Sheena Evolution
@vjekoskarica oh man I didn't know πŸ™ˆ I have tried to see if I could change the time but it doesn't look like I have an option to edit the schedule date or time doh! Never mind is what it is now fffsss but thanks for clearing that up for me I was wondering what was going on! I cant wait for you to launch it sounds so exciting will you be showing some examples?
Felipe OtΓ‘lora
I'm also planning to launch in a couple of weeks and feel a mixture of excitement and fear. The thing with PH is that it somewhat feels like a one-time-shot. So sending you lots of support! I also checked our your business and it looks amazing, I think you will do very well!
Sheena Evolution
@felipe_otalora yeah I feel like a novice on PH I don't really know what I am doing. seems I already made a massive blunder by getting the timing wrong 😁 and I don't even know what 2pm is in US time...So now I just got to keep on checking lol. Thanks for the feedback I am very excited to see what unfolds I have big goalsπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ» I hope the launch on PH goes well too. What business are you launching?
Sheena Evolution
Yay I managed to change the schedule to 1pm PMT so only got to wait one more hour now πŸ˜… jeeeze the anticipation lol
Drew Dunn
Yes, I am new as well. the group is very supportive and nice. Awesome feedback
Sheena Evolution
@drew_dunn1 Hey Drew yeah everyone is really nice and helpful I am really glad I reached out or I would of never realized about the PT time and would of been left confused. Have you launched yet?
Drew Dunn
@sheena_evolution I literally am launching tomorrow. Pretty excited. It is just a simple project but excited to see what happens.
Sheena Evolution
@drew_dunn1 ah amazing what are you launching? Can you give my business an upvote please only if you like it though https://www.producthunt.com/post... And send me yours tomorrow to look at too 😬
Sheena Evolution
@drew_dunn1 Drew your smashing it!!! 108 votes whoop whoop so happy for you. Its a great business model I love it!!! I wish you all the success, I think you are going to do so well! x πŸ₯³
Drew Dunn
@sheena_evolution Yes I will for sure will. Yeah I will send it. Excited for yours.