Launched on ProductHunt today.

Martin ryden
8 replies
https://www.producthunt.com/post... Created 31 Free Carrd Templates, in 31 days. Love to get your feedback on the project :)

Replies

Gustavo Martucci
Congrats on the launch! I like the designs. One thing I didn't understand: how does one use any of the templates? Or is it something that is still coming in the future?
Martin ryden
@gumartucci Hmm, that's interesting. Thought it would be obvious, but yes you are probably right. Having 2 buttons (one more next to view demo) would probably be better UX. Will look into this.
Martin ryden
@gumartucci thank you so much :) If you scroll down just a little bit on the homepage you will be able to see a section where you can request a template. fill in the form on the next page. then i will transfer the template to your carrd account ;)
Gustavo Martucci
@martin_ryden oohhh, I see. I had spent some 5min on your website and didn't find it. It could be just me, but maybe it's worth showing it to a few people and asking if they can find it easily. I like how the carrd website does it (select button is right next to demo on each template).
Andre
Congratulations on the launch!
Cory Decker
Congrats, dude. I've been using Carrd for 2 years. Super helpful.
Martin ryden
@senorcodecat Thanks! :) It's a great platform :D