Launched on ProductHunt today.

Martin ryden
8 replies
https://www.producthunt.com/post... Created 31 Free Carrd Templates, in 31 days. Love to get your feedback on the project :)

Replies

Gustavo Martucci
Congrats on the launch! I like the designs. One thing I didn't understand: how does one use any of the templates? Or is it something that is still coming in the future?
Gustavo Martucci
@martin_ryden oohhh, I see. I had spent some 5min on your website and didn't find it. It could be just me, but maybe it's worth showing it to a few people and asking if they can find it easily. I like how the carrd website does it (select button is right next to demo on each template).
Martin ryden
@gumartucci thank you so much :) If you scroll down just a little bit on the homepage you will be able to see a section where you can request a template. fill in the form on the next page. then i will transfer the template to your carrd account ;)
Martin ryden
@gumartucci Hmm, that's interesting. Thought it would be obvious, but yes you are probably right. Having 2 buttons (one more next to view demo) would probably be better UX. Will look into this.
Andre
Congratulations on the launch!
Cory Decker
Congrats, dude. I've been using Carrd for 2 years. Super helpful.
Martin ryden
@senorcodecat Thanks! :) It's a great platform :D