Share your product here to get support, feedback, users (w/c 3rd of August)

Aaron O'Leary
159 replies
Hi Makers! This thread is dedicated to you if you are: (1) launching soon or recently launched (2) looking for beta users (3) asking for feedback on a landing page First, start by helping out another maker. You can check out their launch, give their product a review or share a comment on their launch post. Once you've helped someone else out, share your product link here and BE SPECIFIC about who your target audience is and how we can help. 😊

Replies

Guilherme Campos
Hey there Makers and Hunters! Ran out of colouring images to keep your kids, or yourself, entertained? Then you've come to the right place 😃 Just upload an image, and wait for the magic to happen! Just looking to get some feedback on Colouring: a side project that I invisioned and launched in about 72h. Got some interesting traction during the first couple of weeks, and I still get a fair amount of weekly visits. But I'm not sure how to try and improve on it - I've been doing some improvements here and there. So, any and all feedback appreciated! Here you go https://colouring.xyz/
Guilherme Campos
@janvandenenden thanks, that's some great feedback, thanks! 1. I have that as a ToDo on my backlog. Still thinking on the best way to implement 2. Currently I don't have any mailing capabilities, but I'll think about that. It's a good way to augment the functionalities 3. Yep, that's an issue. It is a result of the type of processing it's being performed. It detects edges on images, so clear graphics will result in great outputs. But more realistic images (like photos) will fail miserable ahah Maybe changing the wording could be a good idea!
Jan Van den Enden
@guilherme_campos This is a really cool idea. 1. I think it would be great if you would include a library of drawings/designs (or maybe you can even crowdsource it) so users don't need to look for one. 2. At the moment you directly download a colouring.png file, but I guess it woud also be handy if you share the file from the website (i.e. send it to your child's tablet), especially when using it on mobile. 3. Step 1 states "Find an image to convert". First I tried using a photo of a person but it didn't render that great. However when using a drawing or graphic design it worked as a charm. Maybe the word "image" was a bit confusing to me (but I am not a native speaker)
silam pawar
@guilherme_campos I loved the idea. Also your timing couldn't be better than this. Parents are looking for ways to keep their little monsters busy, and this one does strike the cord. Here are my 2c: 1. Providing an option to user to display the original image in the generated image in the small frame, would be good add on. Children can look at the original colored image and copy that into the to be filled one. 2. How about adding a direct Print button on the screen? Good luck!
Guilherme Campos
@silam_pawar thanks for the feedback! Those are some great ideas, I'll keep them in mind, cheers!
Gergely Varga
Hi everyone, I usually am just replying to others here and trying to give feedback. Today, however, I am preparing to launch my own product, Yuzu Metrix. Subscribe for early access: https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Yuzu Metrix: https://yuzumetrix.com Check it out, your feedback will be greatly appreciated. In exchange, I will do the same. :) Yuzu Metrix is an influencer marketing reporting tool which can be used by influencers, agencies, brands. But, there is a twist! We want to empower both the influencers and the agencies. Yuzu Metrix gives you the tools you need to cut through the noise of data and focus on what matters. Real results, real reach and the real influence of your campaigns. How do we do this? - Influencers create a report at the end of each campaign showcasing only the posts they created for the campaign. - The data displayed alongside each post and at the report summary comes from the social media APIs. - We don't show you overwhelming data on supposed reach, hashtags, or estimated values. - What we show: impressions and engagement aggregated + insights for each social media & posts. - Facebook, Instagram (Posts and Stories), Twitter, YouTube and Blogs (Google Analytics) is supported. - Agencies and Brands can gather these reports into Campaigns and get aggregated numbers for impressions and engagement. - While we charge a monthly fee for agencies, Yuzu Metrix is free for influencers. - There are no additional fees, a limit on Campaigns, and we don't charge a commission. Yuzu Metrix is at the humble beginnings We are constantly adding new features while listening to our early adopters and testers. We want Yuzu Metrix to become your go-to tool when running influencer campaigns. If you sign up today, you will become an "early adopter": This means that you can directly influence the product, your subscription fee won't change later and you will get access to all features as we add them. Thank you.
Gergely Varga
@aramjfri Thank you, I feel that I still can make the landing page more 'on point' but it is a start. :) No subscription for agencies without card i am afraid, but you can simply cancel via Stripe. or signup as an influencer, no card needed. :)
Gergely Varga
@aramjfri Thanks! The agency side is a B2B product and I feel that any business who is interested can sign up with a card for a 30 days trial. The requirements for entry are very low, but I wanted to have some. :) What do you think?
Gergely Varga
@ryanconnaughton thank you! are you looking at yuzumetrix.com ? I am especially confused about 4)... I have no logos anywhere on the site atm. :)
Ryan Connaughton
@yuzumetrix Totally replied to the wrong thread, sorry! haha Its hard for me to give feedback as I don't have huge amount knowledge of the user case but here are a few thoughts: 1. When I click 'get started' it surfaces who this is for (Agencies, brands & influencers) - perhaps you could surface this information on the landing itself? 2. Viewing mobile seems to display an image and cut the CTA/content below the fold (perhaps switch the priority of these) - may or may not increase conversion 3. I wish I had more stuff to share but overall it looks solid
Gergely Varga
@ryanconnaughton Thank you, no worries. Your points make sense. Re: get started: The idea is that Agencies are the paying customers so they get the larger real-estate on the site. Influencers are being advertised to on other platforms as yuzumetrix.com/influencers. Thank you for checking it and for your feedback. :)
Ryan Connaughton
Hey thar Makers! Hope all's well. We're in the midst of making a tool aimed at people who host meetings at the workplace and looking for people to beta test our features so we can iron out any kinks. Outside of beta testing, would be great to get any feedback on the landing page itself, namely: 1. What are your first initial thoughts upon landing? 2. Is it clear what the value proposition is? 3. Is it something you would use/find useful or recommend to a co-worker to use? 4. Anything else that comes to mind Our page: www.branchworks.co Many thanks for any contribution!
Ryan Connaughton
@aramjfri Ah, good question! What would you expect it to be? We're actually launching closed beta tomorrow so thanks for signing-up (so you can expect an invitation via email soon).
Ryan Connaughton
@aramjfri Our initial launch will to just have the host receive the feedback results but later down the line we would explore including transparency to all if its something invitees would be interested in (and the hosts were comfortable with sharing).
Ryan Connaughton
@matthew_gordon Thanks Matt for feedback. If you could describe what we offer in your own words, what would it be?
Ryan Connaughton
@krupali_patel If I could give two upvotes for this reply Krupali, I would! Super helpful, thanks! :) Likewise, if you need any additional feedback on your startup/need a user tester then feel free to reach out.
Krupali
@ryanconnaughton I'm glad I was able to help :) Your feedback so far has been great and given us food for thought for our landing page updates. We'd love for you to sign up for user testing whenever you have some time - you can sign up here if that works for you. https://console.everypagehq.com/... Thanks a lot!
Rishi
Hi Makers! Just launched on Product Hunt :) A freemium model social network designed to help creators earn sustainable income from sharing their content, insights and skills with their followers. https://www.producthunt.com/post... I'd love to get some feedback and I'm happy to answer your questions! Thanks.
Matt Gordon
@srishi88 How's the launch going so far?
Joshua Marriage
@srishi88 Hi Rishi, I'd recommend removing any friction you possibly can from the signup process. I'd speak more directly to who the target user is and make signing up as easy as one click. For example, say you see Twitter users in a particular niche experiencing a certain problem on twitter. You could directly invite them with an incentive to try your app. But make the signup process as simple as clicking a "sign up with Twitter" button. I think if you really niche down on a target user and experiment with them first, you will learn much more actionable insights. Good luck!!
Rishi
@joshmarriage Hi Joshua, Thanks for your feedback. Users will be able to sign up with their social accounts soon.
Tim
@srishi88 Maybe you want to try and rename the "Creators" page. Its pretty vague in my opinion. Although pages like "Features" are really cookie cutter, its a better description of whats on the page. Or you could use something like "Why Siva" or "Siva for Creators". Also: Bigger screen- and snapshots of the interface. On the landing page: The footer is hovering above whitespace on my screen size (lapotp 1280x width), maybe you would want to check it out.
Suraj Rajan
Hey everyone. I wanted to contribute to the making life better, especially during the pandemic. For those stuck inside due to lockdown and itching to experience travel, follow www.culshare.com to get latest travel experiences. I am deeply passionate about sharing travel experiences as well and building products to support travelers to better share their travel experiences with others. I have built a product – “CulShare”, to better share travel experiences with others : www.culshare.com (Android : https://play.google.com/store/ap...). I would love if you could try it out, provide feedback and spread the word to others if you find it to be something of value. For more info regarding CulShare, you can have a look at : https://www.producthunt.com/post... Thanks in advance :D
George Prygov
Hey ProductHunters! I'm launching my service soquizzy.com soon. It helps you build interactive leadforms and grow up your audience with no coding required. Have you noticed that recently contact forms are not working as before. We found a new approach to contact with a potential client. We offer to pass a quiz that helps to identify client's needs, and offer him bonuses for passing the quiz. Thanks to game mechanics, the conversion of quiz is much higher than from a regular landing or contact form. Quiz widget is easily embeded to any website and even more. You don't even need to have a website, cause you have a direct link to your quiz. Take a look please, what do you think about this service? Does it solve any aches of your business? I'd be happy to hear your feedback :)
Ryan Connaughton
@georgiy_prygov Very cool! Super easy and simple after I signed-up. I don't know your specific target audience but, the thing I would personally like to see would be optimised quiz templates or choosable questions based on topic that I can put together in one click/edit if I choose (E.g you list a design agency quiz as an example topic). Case studies could be great here too to help increase conversion.
Olga Trykush
@georgiy_prygov Cool, I love interactive content, this is a good trend nowadays, and that's why I think your idea is awesome:) You even added testimonials with the result numbers - good job. I would only suggest to add more texts like this one (I found this small popup on some of the screenshots): "This information will help us to understand our target audience" - how businesses will benefit using your platform.
George Prygov
@ryanconnaughton Thank you for your feedback :) Just working on templates library right now:)
Matt Gordon
Hi everyone. I made TwikTwok. It's what happens when twitter meets TikTok. You can scroll through the best videos from twitter. Still ironing out bugs. Please check it out at twiktwok.github.io What twitter accounts should I add to it? What bugs did you experience?
Gergely Varga
@matthew_gordon Haha! That's an awesome idea. I love it that you can 'scroll' on desktop with the mouse. Do you use an API?
Tanya Kurkova
@matthew_gordon @yuzumetrix Contributer here. Yes, we used swiper.js. The rest is vanilla JS. For speed/usability we had to remove a lot of features. Here is a properly formatted link https://twiktwik.github.io
Matt Gordon
@yuzumetrix what twitter accounts should we add?
Gergely Varga
@matthew_gordon hmmm, you know, I am not sure. I rarely watch videos on Twitter. Maybe videos of current events would be interesting to see. Eg. recent protests, news, etc. the kind which is filmed by regular people. :)
Antonio Ufano
Hey fellow makers! Happy to help other people with their products. I've been working full time on theLIFEBOARD (https://thelifeboard.app) for a few months and now I'm looking for early access users to give me more feedback. theLIFEBOARD is a life goals and habits tracker that encourages users to plan and review each week. It also helps users by providing curated resources about organisation, productivity, motivation etc. You can request early access on our page or try a public demo (limited functionality). See ya🤘
Ryan Connaughton
@uf4no Hey Atonio! I like the concept/drive behind it. For me, I use Trello for this kind of thing, so I would want to know upfront why I should leave my current task management tool and use yours. So that said, what would you say your key differentiators are? I see there are achievements and 'ceremony' in the feature descriptions which had peeked my interest - perhaps illustrating that upfront with images could be useful
Martin Vandersteen
@uf4no It looks really cool! To me it's like a simplified Todoist but with added focus on the possibility to work on building habits. The demo should probably showcase a bit more how working with the tool day-to-day is like, for example I don't think I can add a task or habit? And it's important to be able to try this out. I think this kind of tool that helps you manage your day to day life needs a smartphone application. Users will not open their browser, go in their favorites list, find and click on thelifeboard, scroll down to their checklist (because habits are above the one-off checklist) and then check the item they wanted to check. I think a simple Electron app could really go a long way here, or even a good webview/PWA. I do see the value in your product though! Keep working on it and making it better :) I'll request access in order to dive a bit deeper, maybe the demo doesn't represent the product well at all.
Antonio Ufano
Hi @ryanconnaughton thanks for your feedback! The main differentiators would be (as @martinvds mentions below) the focus on building habits and "forcing" users to make a weekly review, plus the added help of the resources from our library. Really appreciate the comment 🤙
Antonio Ufano
@martinvds thanks! When I built the demo, I wanted to focus on the week ceremony, although once you've completed the review and created the next one, it will allow you to add tasks. I might have to change that a little bit or just allow users to add tasks in the demo (although in the app you cannot add tasks once the week has finished...). Having an app would be ideal, but it's just me coding and that's not my strength however, basic PWA is already included and you can "install" it to your phone (at least in Android) 😉 Really appreciate your feedback!
Stephen Gheysens
@uf4no I like the idea and the built-in feedback loop makes it feel different from open-ended task management apps. When I scroll down the page, the illustrations + text are fading away, rather than fading in - is that intentional? I feel like just as I'm getting into reading the text, it goes away.
Krupali
Greetings fellow makers! Happy Monday! I wish you all a successful week ahead 😊 I'm sharing my product everypage -https://www.everypagehq.com/- on here to request feedback around the areas below, and anything else you'd be happy to share. - Does the landing page make sense to you? (I should call out that I've had feedback that examples and a tutorial could improve the page and I'm already working on this) - What kind of site would you create with everypage? - Who do you think everypage is targeted at? My background is in product management and consulting, and I'm happy to help out fellow makers wherever possible. I regularly spend time reviewing products on here so hopefully we can all work together to bring great products to our communities! Thanks, Krupali krupali@kibalabs.com
Ryan Connaughton
@kibalabs @krupali_patel Nice work! Really clear on what you offer and I love the fact there is no sign-up wall before trying out creating a page. Some thoughts when trying: 1. On the landing, it seems quite generic on who its targetting but when going to demo I see the 3rd option is a 'SaaS' template - I'd remove the jargon - will everyone understand and use it for that specific purpose? If its targetted specifically for SaaS startups then perhaps specify that on the landing 2. Again on the topic of target audience, I don't see any specific colour scheme selection options but there is a code bar to the left - I'm assuming I have to edit some things via code? (Although on the landing it says I don't need to have any prior code-knowledge) 2. In my own use case, what attracted me the most was 'SEO' built-in... Something I'm not well-versed in but having to pick up - so if that could be streamlined that would be a big selling point for me! Overall good job I can see this being really useful for a lot of people!
Caroline Chiari
@kibalabs @krupali_patel I really like it. here's the answer to your questions: 1) The product makes perfect sense to me. I do agree with the examples, I was going to put it in there. 2) I understand that it would only create landing pages, not who sites. 3) At first it sounded like it was targeted to anyone. But after registering, it looks like it's targeted to marketer, there's jargon in there I do not understand (like "slug") Another small detail: https://console.everypagehq.com/ is missing a page icon. I like it, it's very clean. Saving it to my favorites to look at later.
Antonio Ufano
Hi @krupali_patel I think your copy is pretty clear and at the very first glance I understood what it offered. I'm not a big fan of the gradient in the logo and the green you've chosen as your primary color, but that's just personal preference. In the "Build your page without coding" you mention JSON files and I think this can be a problem for some of your target audience. If someone is looking for a no-code tool to build his site, he might not know what JSON is 🤔 I like the fact that the site itself is built with it (it is right?) so, I'd would highlight that a little more. I'd use it for side projects as a temporary page or to validate an idea. Hope that helps ✌️
Krupali
@ryanconnaughton Thanks a lot for the feedback ❤️ 1. Our templates are currently targeted at SaaS startups but we'll be sharing more templates soon to show how everypage can be used for a number of startups (e.g. apps, books, training course, etc,) 2. I completely see the confusion with the colour scheme, we're working on changes to this so users don't need to be editing in code mode 3. That's great to know and we'll keep that in mind (we're hearing similar feedback from other users too)
Krupali
@caroline_chiari Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and sign up ❤️ we'll be working on the required updates asap.
Jake Holdom
Hi Makers, I’ve just launched my first big solo project. It’s called Smappy, it’s a mood tracking iOS app that uses AR and facial tracking to play games designed to get the user smiling and hopefully improve their mood. To see more please visit my product page: Smappy I’d love to hear your feedback.
Lê Tấn Hoàng
@jake_holdom Hi Jake, I just had a look at your product. Great idea, to be honest. However, I just want to chime in a bit with some questions: 1) How do you plant to keep the users using Smappy? People tend to forget about the app 1-2 week after downloading it. I can think of push notification to remind them to play the smile game. I'm creating a tracking product also, but for plants. And I'm looking for different angles on user retention. So it's either target the audience that is likely to commit to journal ling and tracking their mood or come up with a strategy to keep them engage all the time. 2) I like you app icon! Why didn't you use it in the smile time game instead of the 3D emoji? (Just being curious) Goodluck with Smappy!
Tabrez Syed
Hi there, We're working on Mazlo - a new kind of money app (personal finance management. eg: mint). Our basic premise is that traditionally money apps have taken an accounting view (accurate but demotivating and sometimes unhelpful) which makes most people not love them. Our app gives you personalized insights that contextualize your spending and simple achievable next steps. We're still in invite-only mode and looking for people to try it out. If you'd like to try it please sign up here: https://www.mazlo.app and write PH in the referral field (and we'll bump you up the list).
Pragyan Subedi
Hi! We just launched a few days ago: https://www.producthunt.com/post... The Click Reader is an all inclusive educational platform that provides a 3-month data science specialization track with Python (for free). The platform offers nine well-curated courses ranging from learning how to code using Python to building Deep Neural Networks with TensorFlow 2.0. It also has a community signup option, a blog and the option to hire an offshore data science team. Within the first 24 of the launch, our product got highly upvoted on Reddit and we received more than 10,000+ visitors! We also had community member signups by more than 50 people and received so many thank you messages for our efforts. We hope to hear your feedback about your impressions of the platform. What do you think we should be doing to improve the platform even more? Also, do join our community if you love learning with others! Please visit the site at https://www.theclickreader.com/.
Caroline Chiari
Hi everyone! I'm looking for feedback on https://koupi.io, a no-code scripting tool for windows (macOS coming soon). I'm interested in any feedback you may have. I just updated the landing page last night, what do you think? What do you think of Koupi itself? Any feedback you may have is greatly appreciated (positive or negative, but preferably constructive).
Stephen Gheysens
@caroline_chiari Love the idea! It feels a bit like Automator on MacOS - do you think that koupi has particular advantages or differences from Automator? The landing page (https://koupi.io) is too large for my Macbook Pro's screen. Make sure that your CSS is making the page responsive to smaller screens (especially mobile devices). Keep it up!
Caroline Chiari
@segheysens One of the advantages is that it will be one tool for all OSs. I will change the landing page right away, thank you for the feedback!
Théo Penavaire
Hey everyone! 👋 After a few months of hard work, we're excited to launch the beta of https://creativs.cc! (You know the feeling 😄) Creativs is a collaboration platform that lets you gather feedback from your clients and communicate with them, as a UI designer, photograph, advertiser, graphic designer, and more. Hopefully, this is the end of requests like "Hey, can you make this blue less blue?" and "Oh, I think Final_v12.psd is not the right file!". We propose contextualized annotations, a versioning system, and an event log to help you work with your clients. We are hungry for feedback and would love to hear what you think of it! If you are a designer yourself or know someone that frequently has to handle delicate situations with their clients, let's get in touch! 🤟 PS: Forgot to tell you the best part: the beta is free and unlimited!
Noëlie Rx
Hi Makers! Here's my product: https://meetkoala.netlify.app/, a macbook case on which you can write and erase ad infinitum. It's a portable whiteboard that protects your computer from any shock. It is entirely designed in France and made from recycled plastic bottles. I'm looking for feedbacks, but also early birds users, and everything. I know the website doesn't have an English version for now, but Google Translate is pretty accurate on my website ;) (It's planned to get one don't worry)
Théo Penavaire
@noelie_rx Salut from Paris! The idea is super nice and original, congrats for the (future) launch! I really like the simplicity of the website and how you emphasize your key selling points: Made from recycled materials, in France and sold for a good cause! These are important to many people now. A cool bonus would be to add a video showcasing one of your prototypes, and how we can use the product. 😀 Also, we don't really know which parts of the case is customizable for enterprises. Maybe it's putting their logo in a corner? Maybe something else? Perhaps an example of a rendering would help visualize what the customization looks like. Anyway I think this product has a lot of potential, keep up the good work! Bon courage 👏🏻
Noëlie Rx
@theo_penavaire1 Hello! Thank you for your feedback! The video is in production right now ;) and I will do a photoshoot early september to add more page (especially for the business and education offers). And a huge thank you for the support !
Jan Van den Enden
Hey Makers 👋, I’m Jan, one of the makers of https://mockupmark.com. We will launch Mockup Mark on Product Hunt in a couple of weeks. It would be great to receive feedback on the general lay-out and copy of the application as well as specific comments on the pricing page and the on-boarding experience. What & Target audience Mockup Mark is a t-shirt and apparel mockup generator. The target audience consists out of T-shirt designers, print-on-demand apparel brands & e-commerce store owners. Opportunity E-commerce is on the rise and print-on-demand is even growing faster. It has never been so easy to start your own clothing or apparel brand as in 2020. The growing number of artists and print-on-demand store owners want to spend time creating designs, optimising their stores and building their audiences. Our solution To help them we created Mockup Mark, a t-shirt and apparel mockup generator. Why spend hours looking for good photos and editing them in Photoshop if you can just upload your design right in your browser, apply it on one of our 100+ templates and download it in seconds! Let me know what you think and how I can best prepare for the launch! Jan
Lê Tấn Hoàng
@janvandenenden Hi Jan. I just gave it a go in Mockupmark. Great work you guys did there! Although the artwork fit many of the templates very well, there are some that does not fit to the model T-shirt as smoothly. But I have no doubt that you guys are working on that already! It's a great idea and I wish it all the best.
Fernando Nikolic (mindfold.co)
Hi everyone👋🏼 Are you a marketer interested in mental models? https://mindfold.co/ is a resource hub that makes complex marketing approaches easy to plan, enjoyable to collaborate on, and simple to execute. Would love to get your feedback on the value proposition on the front page. Let me know what works, what can be improved, and if the messaging makes sense for you as a marketer. Thanks!
Rajawin77
@fernikolic1 thx guys, so good, come look my site www.bitsnano.com
Matthew Behan-Fossey
Hey Hunters! I'm looking for feedback on https://www.partizion.io/ — a simple tab manager. I'd appreciate any comments/questions/feedback on the landing page or product itself. Thanks :)
Baptiste Morch
Hey guys! My team and I are looking for some beta testers and users to give us feedback on our product named Waggle (https://waggle.sigmund.ca/) before we make it official on PH. This browser extension is designed to help you get simplicity and visibility over the use of Google Meet within your team / company. Overview of features : - See where your coworkers are (based on their Google Meet meetings) and join them easily - Quick launch a new room in Google Meet without the need to go through Google Calendar or Google Meet landing page - Pin and rename your favorite room in order to keep it active for you and all your coworkers (example : "Coffee machine" :) ) - Search by name (of user or room) - See external users not using Waggle within meetings (where there's at least one of your coworker using Waggle in the Google Meet) Get it here for free : https://chrome.google.com/websto... Subscribe here to know when we officially launch on PH : https://www.producthunt.com/upco... You can contact me or someone from my team through waggle@sigmund.ca or leave feedback directly from the extension.
Lluís Ventura
Hi Makers!! Asynchronous communications provide you freedom and time to think. We are exploring a new concept: To enrich each of your calendar events with a space where participants can quickly record and share videos (or screen captures, or audios, or text) before and after the meeting. For example: A 2 minutes video introducing the roadmap before tomorrow's meeting could be a great way to explain properly, lower the meeting time, and allow people to think. I'm looking for more use cases, what would you use it for? (📹 https://www.videoask.com/f6wvobnag ) Stay tuned 👉 https://www.comeet.me/alpha-async Thanks!