What do people think about your product just by its name?

Neel Patel
40 replies
It would be fun to have this kind of post. Just post your Product Name and nothing else. Let people guess what it does!

Replies

Neel Patel
Product Name: undiffer
Neel Patel
@victor_ponamariov haha.. Ikr.. I don't think it will be easy to guess even with the hint 😄 Let's see if someone else can guess.
Liz Windsor
@neil_patel5 Hmm is it a tool for some kind of duplication? Or to compare two websites?
Neel Patel
@liz_windsor umm.. no.. It isn't 😛
Viken Patel
@neil_patel5 Hard to guess. Wild guess is Team Management Tool.
Liz Windsor
Product name: Sentien Audio
Neel Patel
@liz_windsor Something to do with sound. Is it Home Theater System or something?
Parth Sharma
@liz_windsor Something like an advanced alexa? It converses in an intelligent manner so it's "sentient"
Liz Windsor
@neil_patel5 You got the sound part right :)
James Tennant
Product Name: TrendingUP
James Tennant
@victor_ponamariov Pretty close! It's a monthly email of trending keywords, phrases, questions and propositions on a range of topics :)
James Tennant
@valeryfenskaya We use Google Trends, along with a few other services, to create a monthly list of trending keywords, questions and propositions on a range of business topics. So similar, but goes into more depth :)
James Tennant
@valeryfenskaya Awesome! Please sign up below to get the newsletter every month - totally free :) https://promos.converge.today/ne...
James Tennant
@valeryfenskaya No problem, Valerie - it'd be great to get your feedback once the next email goes out at the start of September :)
Michael Sieb
Product Name: Type Studio
Michael Sieb
@parth_sharma1 it has to do with text that is right! In fact it's a text-based video editor.
Michael Sieb
@victor_ponamariov Let's say a IDE for video editing ;)
Michael Sieb
@valeryfenskaya we use Notion and I love it but we are a little bit different :D we do video editing
Akshay Potdar
@ooolzhas Is it something related to content? am I even close?
Olzhas B
@akshay_potdar Well, it's a habit optimizer that allows you to "storm" through your day... But you were close enough, it's a consumer product
Valerie Fenske
@ooolzhas oh that's the product I might have seen in a Geography book :) joking could be something that does almost everything?
Olzhas B
@valeryfenskaya You're close! It's a habit organizer / optimizer that helps you "storm" through your day by avoiding any divergences that lead to lost productivity / procrastination
Olzhas B
@akshay_potdar Something related to writing / notes / diaries?
Akshay Potdar
@ooolzhas Productized service meant to help CEO and Founders become thought leaders by curating high value content and helping them strategically distribute it online.
Chelsea Randall
Product Name: lysthub
Akshay Potdar
@chels Something meant to manage Lists? or an organizing tool?
Chelsea Randall
@valeryfenskaya closer! We have lists for all things pop culture, for example: top streaming services, or top Kardashian, and allow users to engage in interactive voting.
Valerie Fenske
@chels like... you can find/build lists of something