How do you get users feedback of your product?

Gonçalo Henriques
3 replies
I'd like to add the option for my users to give feedback, request features and report bugs. What options are out there?

Replies

Alex Arevalo
Agree with @alex_papageorge , having a catch all page/blog/survey will most likely lead to receiving feedback in an unformatted/undirected structure, leading to data that will be hard to make decisions on. To begin I would reach out to customers to schedule feedback sessions with a hypothesis in mind or question, and build your interview that way. Example: "I think our customers find this feature most useful or I think our customers find the most value in this part of the product" Ask non-leading questions to reveal findings! In the case you want to do a catch all page, I think Adobe does a really great job by having a forum/blog that people vote on: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/fo...
Alex Papageorge
I've found more success in breaking down those requests. Overwhelming the user with a lot of asks I think can be a bit much. Defining a monthly feedback loop has resulted well. A survey works fine (even in typeform) but that depends on how much depth you are looking for.
Antonio Ufano
I've trid email them directly and having a contact form where they can send me whatever they want. I think surveys are something people usually avoid.