Feedbacks on Landing Page? šŸ”„

hey PH family! šŸ‘‹ Today we launched our landing page for our MVP, and we're looking for feedbacks from you šŸ™Œ It crystallises our vision: Enable savvy makers and product teams to create tracking events upfront without code. šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡ http://figma.getjune.io/ What's your thoughts? thanks a million, Enzo

Replies

Andreea Balasa
I think that the copywrite is great. It describes what the Figma extension does very well. From an aesthetic and UX point of view, it could be improved quite a bit based on your branding.
Enzo Avigo (šŸ“Š june.so)
@andreea_balasa thanks for the feedbacks, what exactly could be improved in your opinion?
Thom Malone
The hero is great, I understood immediately what your product was with the use of logos. Nice job! I did notice right under the "Get the Figma extension" CTA there's a container that's failed to load of a gif/video.
@thom_malone thanks for the feedbacks, the container still needs to be implemented but I figured out I would share that before hand anyways :)
Dynisha Faust
I'm viewing the landing page using Chrome. The page loaded quickly. I like the layout. The content before the fold gives visitors a basic understanding of the product while enticing them to continue scrolling. Good job! The only issue was the broken or missing gif/video following the first prompt to download the extension.
@dynishafaust thanks for the feedbacks, the gif/video container still needs to be implemented but I figured out I would share that before hand anyways :)