Fav no code site builder?

sxsio
11 replies

Replies

cypsrp
I started on the AMZN beta, Honeycode, a few weeks back. I'm a novice, but it's been good. Thinking of trying Unstack (found on producthunt)!
sxsio
@cypsrp_7 Nice! Agree that Unstack looks interesting. Not sure if youā€™ve heard of Carrd.co? Itā€™s also popular on PH, @rrhoover uses it for weekend.fund
cypsrp
@rrhoover @sxsio Sorry I missed your message. Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.
rahul
For landing page of Dunster.io , we ended up using dorik.io
rahul
@sxsio No worries, I found them on indiehackers and thought of sharing for good karma :) Here is the link https://www.indiehackers.com/pro... which got me the initial introduction to the tool.
Mizan :)
@rahul_lakhanpal thank you so much for using Dorik šŸ™ Hi @sxsio, If you need any information about Dorik, please let me know. šŸ™Œ
rahul
@mizanme No worries. Good work should always be rewarded. As a customer, I feel good sharing a product I felt matched my expectations.
sxsio
@rahul_lakhanpal Thanks for sharing! Hadnā€™t heard of dorik, looks like itā€™s in beta. Nice find!
sxsio
@rahul_lakhanpal Cool! Gotta love Indiehackers!
John Yeung
I used Mailchimp's landing page builder, since it was integrated with the mailing list. Wasn't too impressed with it. Tried carrd.io, but the templates felt a bit limiting Haven't had experience with the other ones.
sxsio
@jhlyeung Yeah, Mailchimpā€™s landing pages didnā€™t impress me either. The Carrd templates can feel limiting, but there are ways to customize them quite a bit. Still though, think the majority of people use Carrd for one page landers and bio sites.