Looking for feedback on cold outreach email

Mateusz Grzegorzek
3 replies
Hello, I'm planning to build a waiting list for my upcoming product. And the idea is to create a list of recently updated apps and reach out to them via support/info emails. Can you tell me what you think about this email? Is it interesting? Would you open it up / reply? --- Subject: Looking for feedback on how you engage with your app users? Hello , I hope this email finds you well! I wanted to reach out because I saw you recently updated your app and I’m looking for some feedback on a new service for mobile app creators. With appbite.io you can publish release notes or promo messages, create new feature popups and get feedback on the news you publish - everything integrated easily in your app. The goal of the service is to improve communication with your audience, get better conversions and improve the experience of your customers. I noticed that doesn't have a 'What's New' section and I'm wondering if you'd be interested in such a service? You can get more details here: https://www.appbite.io I’m planning to launch a closed beta program in early March, so if this sounds interesting I can add you to the list. Just let me know in the reply. Thanks and all the best in 2020!

Replies

Veronika Cervenakova
Hi Mateusz, The subject line is definitely quite long and already sales-y. The email sounds very formal, and very selling. I am missing something that would caught my attention, some buzz or excitement around what you are creating.
Mariam Rustamyan
Hi! For me 2 things didn't match well. 1st the title is a bit long. 2nd the first paragraph and second paragraph doesn't match well. Second for me sound for me as an ad, so in real life I will not continue to read.
Mateusz Grzegorzek
@mariam_rustamyan Thanks a log for your feedback. You're right :) It's much easier for me to be a developer than copywriter but need to up my game here.